Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

I sense the Minifig de Gothia will have his own heir soon as well. Congratulations de Gothia.

I'm still exactly where I was when the last person asked. I'm partially done with an unscored build, and I have no idea when I will Bricklink some parts.

I sense the Minifig de Gothia will have his own heir soon as well. Congratulations de Gothia.

I'm still exactly where I was when the last person asked. I'm partially done with an unscored build, and I have no idea when I will Bricklink some parts.

hmm mixed reactions could come from that, they're not yet married...not very good in medieval times! :tongue:

sorry penkid, I decided to finish.

The marriage could be sooner. I said the baby would be soon, right?

And another thing... Why don't you just sit down for a couple weeks before posting more builds so that the rest of us have time to catch up, eh? :tongue:

The marriage will be first. 9 months later (GoH time) a little baby will come! :wink:

And thanks all for the kind words! I surely hope I can make the deadline!

And another thing... Why don't you just sit down for a couple weeks before posting more builds so that the rest of us have time to catch up, eh? :tongue:

no.

how old is your first?

With this I would like to claim the title High chief of Agriculture

8490691733_e2f1d57625.jpg

Also Ill try update the map this week or next, well see when I have some free time, at the moment though im under quite a bit of stress for the Ch6 builds, I pretty much just gave away my March :tongue:

Beautiful build LG - I love the scarecrow!

Thanks rouge! jeeze its quite here?

Thanks rouge! jeeze its quite here?

Yes it is, I guess everybody is working hard on their Ch6 builds.

Edited by Brickington

:look: Yes, everyone is... working very hard... I haven't caught much of a break for Lego time recently. I see things opening up within the next month, however I truly don't know if I'll be up to the challenge... again. I will try, though! The best Guild must remain on top!

Keep on building you tight wearing Soldiers!

Edited by Penkid11

Yes it is, I guess everybody is working hard on their Ch6 builds.

:look: Yes, everyone is... working very hard...

You wish! Sometimes though, you've got to stop working hard and just let the bricks flow... :tongue:

Welcome to Eurobricks GreatLightning!

why don't you give yourself an introduction here and start MOCing, Commenting, Reviewing or whatever you came here to do :classic:

also if your interested in joining a guild, by all means do! choose a guild, make a character and start MOCing! the lattest(and last) guild challenge can be found in this thread if your keen

hope to see you around

~Leganardo

Smoothly said, Legonardo. Welcome to Eurobricks, GreatLighting! And:

why don't you give yourself an introduction here and start MOCing, Commenting, Reviewing or whatever you came here to do :classic:

also if your interested in joining a guild, by all means do! choose a guild, make a character and start MOCing! the lattest(and last) guild challenge can be found in this thread if your keen

hope to see you around

~Leganardo

Hehehe! :laugh:

March and MOCathlon are approaching fast... Im hardly 20% done on my 2nd build, theres a chance I may not enter ch6 and have them as freebuilds in April :sceptic:

March and MOCathlon are approaching fast... Im hardly 20% done on my 2nd build, theres a chance I may not enter ch6 and have them as freebuilds in April :sceptic:

You sure there's no way you can tie a third build in with the MOCathlon? Depends on the categories of course, but there will probably be one at least that would end up suitable...

You sure there's no way you can tie a third build in with the MOCathlon? Depends on the categories of course, but there will probably be one at least that would end up suitable...

that all depends on the contest categories! I'll try :grin:

it appears so, us poetry, mitgards food, kaliphlin clothes and nocty, not sure :tongue:

if this completely is what the guilds have come down too though, I'm moving north

Nocturnians = secret evilness.

Nocturnians = secret evilness.

That is what I thought, but it's not so secret. It's just plan evilness. :tongue:

urgh

I was at a party last night and some kids (I believe children of one of my dads colleagues) came to my house and my 2nd ch6 got wasted. along side that my precious davy jones (I had his head on Victor) and some other great figs are missing, haven't checked my normal bricks, I hope they are fine

:ugh: :ugh: :ugh: