kris kelvin

Hero Factory 2012

Stringer looks so... Sexy in that video.

... Why did I say that?

Anyway, now it's pretty obvious that Stringer and Voltix were meant to be in Winter, but got swapped with Breez and Thornraxx.

Or vice-versa.

EDIT: ohai chols, didn't expect you around here.

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

I'm still bummed that Stringer is not dark blue. :<

But man the new set does look really good.

/off topic

WOOF WOOF WOOF

Isn't it a little odd that the motorcycle guy was assigned to an ice planet?...

Rocketcycle, mang, he is totally well-adapted for an ice planet.

Totally, brah.

Edited by CabooseBM

Of note are the characters spots posted by the same person who posted the Stringer TV spot. It appears there is a TV spot for every character mentioned...well...besides Breez and Thornraxx.

at today i saw Breakout episode part one.(i live South Korea) the criminals escape from hero factory. stormer is rode the bike. but "stormer bike"is looks like furno bike.

nex, breez, XT4, core hunter is there is not breakout. they are will in "doom box"

at today i saw Breakout episode part one.(i live South Korea) the criminals escape from hero factory. stormer is rode the bike. but "stormer bike"is looks like furno bike.

nex, breez, XT4, core hunter is there is not breakout. they are will in "doom box"

do you have any proof that the show came on or do you know of anyone that has posted a video of the show?

That's funny, I had the idea of Stormer (not the XL version of course :laugh: maybe a downsized version of him) using a Furno Bike replica to fight against Speeda Demon the other day. Did Lego read my mind?

But please post some proof. The whole thing seems a little hard to believe as of now, not to offend you.

Why do I find Nex and Breez being in a box together highly coincidental? *cough*...Savage Planet dialogue...*cough*

Okay, maybe that was a bit vague...

"Tell Breez that I love her." Nex, Savage Planet episode.

Yeah...he gets his wish.

Why do I find Nex and Breez being in a box together highly coincidental? *cough*...Savage Planet dialogue...*cough*

Yeah...he gets his wish.

Uh...

Pfff.

Now I can't get that mental image away :laugh:

Yeah...he gets his wish.

Now that's a disturbing mental image...... Even moreso than a compareable mental image that I can't think of right now, but disturbs me nonetheless. :tongue:

Proof? You could've just made that up from the information we've gotten so far; we already knew about the "Doom Box" from Amazon, and surely Bulk, Stringer and Voltix should be in "The Doom Box" too, as the latter is said to have one of the components, as is Thornraxx. I think Speeda Demon should really be in part 2 as well. And shown in South Korea first, really? That seems pretty unlikely to me.

But Breez is shipped with Thornraxx. =P

By that logic, say, Bulk is shipped with Core Hunter, Rocka with BP, and so on.

Can't unsee.

By that logic, say, Bulk is shipped with Core Hunter, Rocka with BP, and so on.

Can't unsee.

I fail to see the problem with this.

Cracked shipping is the best shipping, after all.

Proof? You could've just made that up from the information we've gotten so far; we already knew about the "Doom Box" from Amazon, and surely Bulk, Stringer and Voltix should be in "The Doom Box" too, as the latter is said to have one of the components, as is Thornraxx. I think Speeda Demon should really be in part 2 as well. And shown in South Korea first, really? That seems pretty unlikely to me.

I may have found proof. He said something about tooniverse or something and I searched for it. Then I browsed the site with Google translate and found this. The third strip translates to:

Factory 7:30 Heroes Chapter 9: Part 2 Prison Break four Dried (Lol)

And no, I'm not korean.

I may have found proof. He said something about tooniverse or something and I searched for it. Then I browsed the site with Google translate and found this. The third strip translates to:

And no, I'm not korean.

I am forbidden to see that link, literally.

Try again?

EDIT: Nevermind, it works now.

I really want to see some videos of the Breakout episode. Can you at least put a summary, Jae?

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

I am forbidden to see that link, literally.

Try again?

EDIT: Nevermind, it works now.

I really want to see some videos of the Breakout episode. Can you at least put a summary, Jae?

I just noticed it only works for my friend's PC(Yes, I used his). I'm sure it's because he bought it in Korea. Nevermind that too :laugh:

EDIT: I just asked my friend to look for it for me (The video). But he said it wasn't there. Bummer.(Also, Ninjago episode 7&8 is even there :wacko: ) I'm starting to think that they get everything first.

Edited by TheRedGuy

And no, I'm not korean.

Interesting. To be honest, ever since I saw "The Doom Box" on Amazon (the book), I had a very strong feeling that they'd be a television episode of the same name, especially since it features the characters we haven't seen in "Breakout". I expect that in the US, "Breakout" will air around April, and "The Doom Box" in September or October.

I fail to see the problem with this.

Cracked shipping is the best shipping, after all.

I'm mainly concerned about all those spikes, especially on Core Hunter- then again, Bulk's armour is thick. Now, Stringer x Voltix could work.

On Breakout part 1, or its supposed broadcasting: I guess you mean this? There no links there. I guess it is a TV guide of some sort.