Siegfried

Buying LEGO from other countries on-line stores

This site could be dangerous! Ordered a Fire Brigade Modular, Marvel four pack containing Hulk Breakout with the three smaller sets, and the three pack Star wars Geonosian Starfighter, Ewok Attack, & Clone Trooper Battle Pack. All for $318 plus just $46.88 postage! Not bad for 8 sets including a Modular. Good deal on the multi sets seeing as they just seem to charger the one rate for the pack. Let's see how long they take (says 16-21 days) and how well they are packed.

It could be dangerous in many ways. I'd be very careful with your orders because if you order incorrectly or have a problem with what you receive, they don't look like they are able to offer much help. You could end up paying for returns or trying to organise things yourself. Personally, I think I will be staying clear of this site.

It could be dangerous in many ways. I'd be very careful with your orders because if you order incorrectly or have a problem with what you receive, they don't look like they are able to offer much help. You could end up paying for returns or trying to organise things yourself. Personally, I think I will be staying clear of this site.

Doesn't sound to bad to me, and is fully traceable by Australia post. If you order incorrectly then that is your own fault.

Faulty or Incorrect Items

If your order arrives damaged, with faulty, missing or incorrect items, we’ll do everything we can reasonably do to fix it. To report damaged or faulty items:

Let us know what went wrong within 3 business days of receiving your delivery.

We’ll then follow up with the participating retailer(s) on your behalf to organise a replacement or full refund at no additional cost to you.

If a replacement item is sent, you will receive Track and Trace notifications, so you know exactly how far away your replacement item is.

I'm not a fan of shipping agents, best to deal with the retailer directly. I've had issues before with electrical items and it was a nightmare dealing with them.

Best to stick to amazon as there products are in-stock and the prices are very line ball.

Apart from Amazon.fr all other Amazons don't seem to ship to Australia anymore (unless you know anything I'm missing)

All the euro amazon's ship to Aus, just that some are more pricey than others.

Classic drop shippers, hugo boss suit with only 1 small pic for $700 lol.

Oh I am so onto that, thanks for the heads up lol

Anything I want they don't seem to ship here (at least any of the larger sets)

Not all, it really depends on the set, one day I can get it shipped, and when it gets discounted, I can no longer get it shipped. Weird. :sceptic:

Anything I want they don't seem to ship here (at least any of the larger sets)

I just got the 10188 death star and technic flatbed truck from amazon.fr so there are some sets available, but yes quite a few were not. Just have to click and prey I guess :hmpf_bad:

OK it's my birthday next month and am getting worried that if I don't get on the modular bandwagon I'll regret it.

So which one or two should I get and from where? I was thinking Fire Brigade and Emporium from Amazon FR because they're likely to disappear sooner than the others (Town Hall and Pet Shop).

I'll Bricklink with alternates the Cafe Corner...

OK it's my birthday next month and am getting worried that if I don't get on the modular bandwagon I'll regret it.

So which one or two should I get and from where? I was thinking Fire Brigade and Emporium from Amazon FR because they're likely to disappear sooner than the others (Town Hall and Pet Shop).

I'll Bricklink with alternates the Cafe Corner...

I am waiting on those two right now from amazon.fr. I would get the fire brigade first as it could dissapear any day now and you don't wan't to be paying some ridiculous price for it in six months or so :sadnew:

Fire Brigade would be my recommendation since it's the oldest. It's a great source of dark red too, which will mean it may be difficult to Bricklink it later.

I believe the only reason the Fire Brigade is still being produced is due to the issue with some boxes missing a bag.

It wouldn't suprise me if both the Fire Brigade and Grand Emporium we discontinued around the same time.

I certainly wouldn't delay in picking them up, we have seen how the modular prices soar once a set has been discontinued.

Amazon.fr don't have them anymore. But I keep checking every day to see if it changes.

Could be good as it'll save me money if I don't start on this theme…

Amazon.fr don't have them anymore. But I keep checking every day to see if it changes.

Could be good as it'll save me money if I don't start on this theme…

They don't have any in stock, but the set is still listed.

I am tempted to put in an order for a couple more, if only there were others I want.

They don't have any in stock, but the set is still listed.

I am tempted to put in an order for a couple more, if only there were others I want.

As soon as stock shows I'll order both hopefully if the wife is feeling generous.

All you have to do is put an order in for both and as soon as they are available they ship them, they must of pre-sold all of their fire brigade's because they never came back in stock when I ordered it I think. I ordered them on the 1st and they got here yesterday so you should'nt have to wait too long :laugh:

Fire Brigade down to 133 Euro, in stock and purchased with a Grand Emporium for fathers day, birthday, Christmas based on when they arrive :)

Joy!

Fire Brigade down to 133 Euro, in stock and purchased with a Grand Emporium for fathers day, birthday, Christmas based on when they arrive :)

Joy!

They did not last long, have to be quick people :tongue:

Joy!

I just ordered 3 more of each. The sooner these are discontinued the better :laugh:

Trying to justify to my wife why I have 12 of them will become increasingly difficult

Ohh guts,

Amazon.De has removed their 14euro Shipping cap and bought up their rates closer to the other Amazons.. That sucks.

Ah well, good while it lasted.

Ohh guts,

Amazon.De has removed their 14euro Shipping cap and bought up their rates closer to the other Amazons.. That sucks.

Ah well, good while it lasted.

It is a massive jump when you compare international express delivery :(

I have actually been buying from Amazon.co.uk again. Just a shame they aren't as up to date as the others with their stock

Just checked amazon.fr and 10188 is no longer available from them (other sellers still have it). Could this be the beginning of the end :cry_sad:

Just checked amazon.fr and 10188 is no longer available from them (other sellers still have it). Could this be the beginning of the end :cry_sad:

I doubt it, this happens every time they run out of stock. I think all the Euro Amazons share inventory as they, in my limited areas of interest, seem to run out of stock simultaneously.

I doubt it, this happens every time they run out of stock. I think all the Euro Amazons share inventory as they, in my limited areas of interest, seem to run out of stock simultaneously.

I'm pretty sure it all comes from the one place. I have had orders from Amazon.co.uk ship from Germany.

The Star Wars 10221 Star Destroyer is around $425 Australian delivered right now.

I'm pretty sure it all comes from the one place. I have had orders from Amazon.co.uk ship from Germany.

The Star Wars 10221 Star Destroyer is around $425 Australian delivered right now.

Yeah I saw that, pretty cheap for us aussies. And the death star droped like $30 dollars and it sold out in a few hours :laugh:

Edited by apps

Where is 10221 available for $425 delivered?