djmangunz

The Avengers Assemble!

I loved the movie, I've seen it 3 or 4 times now, nothing it like the first time of course, but it never loses it's appeal.

What I especially love though is the tie in, the Iron Man 1 + 2 Thor, Capt America all tying together the plots which are referenced during this movie. I love the idea of different directors working separately but at the same time together towards a collab like this, and boy did it work.

Can't wait to see IM 3, Thor 2, Capt America 2 and maybe even Nick Fury?

What I really would like to see is a LEGO: Avengers video game like they did for Pirates, Harry Potter, Indy, etc. I think that'd sell off the shelves in no time!

What I really would like to see is a LEGO: Avengers video game like they did for Pirates, Harry Potter, Indy, etc. I think that'd sell off the shelves in no time!

Even better: the free-roam engine of the upcoming Lego City :wub:

Yeah, I think a Marvel/Avengers game is pretty much inevitable. I also agree that it would be great if it had the free-roam environment of Lego Batman 2. Not sure if I would prefer it if they used the soundtrack from the movie like they are doing for LOTR or if they made their own voices. On one hand, having Robert Downey Jr's voice just might save giant-headed Iron Man from being ridiculous (I'm kinda hoping they will shrink his helmet for the game), but on the other hand having new voices opens up the possibilty of a new story which could involve Wolverine and Spidey, and some villains other than Loki. Plus I would LOVE to see what kind of antics they would come up with for Deadpool! :laugh:

Just bought this nice bundle for only 60 EUR. I was intending to buy all of the movies separately.

Can't wait for the mini-marathon tonight (Iron Man 1 - Iron Man 2 - Cpt America - The Avengers) :classic:

Can't wait for the mini-marathon tonight (Iron Man 1 - Iron Man 2 - Cpt America - The Avengers) :classic:

Why not Captain America first?

Just bought this nice bundle for only 60 EUR. I was intending to buy all of the movies separately.

Is the Avengers movie out already? Where did you get it?

Why not Captain America first?

At the back of the box is the right order to watch them apparently. Therefore I will watch cpt. America just before The Avengers. I was planning to watch them last afternoon/evening/night but the weather was rather nice so I didn't watch them. I will if there's a rainy afternoon this weekend. :sweet:

Is the Avengers movie out already? Where did you get it?

Belgium seems to get early releases for movies quite often. I just bought it at a retail store. Last year I also got Pirates of the Caribbean on Stranger Tides in the early beginning of September. :classic::wink:

They're available in Holland as well :sweet:

I bought a bluray version last monday :devil:

They had the bundle as well, looked cool.

But I don't agree with the following order they use :tongue: When it comes to chronology, Cap comes first...

Regards,

Mitch

But I don't agree with the following order they use :tongue: When it comes to chronology, Cap comes first...

The order I would use is: Captain America, Iron Man I, Iron Man II, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, The Avengers.

The order I would use is: Captain America, Iron Man I, Iron Man II, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, The Avengers.

I would put The Incredible Hulk between Iron Man and Iron Man II, considering the post-credit scene of TIH, where Tony Stark appear. I believe I read somewhere that that scene is supposed to take place like two months after the events of Iron Man.

@Bilbo Baggins: Why wouldn't you watch TIH?

I enjoyed that one, unlike The Hulk with Eric Bana :look: quite a lot :classic:

Regards,

Mitch

I would put The Incredible Hulk between Iron Man and Iron Man II, considering the post-credit scene of TIH, where Tony Stark appear. I believe I read somewhere that that scene is supposed to take place like two months after the events of Iron Man.

Ah yes thanks, it's just that Iron Man II, The Incredible Hulk, and Thor all take place within each other more or less :laugh:.

Ah yes thanks, it's just that Iron Man II, The Incredible Hulk, and Thor all take place within each other more or less :laugh:.

Nick Fury did have a big week!

@Bilbo Baggins: Why wouldn't you watch TIH?

I enjoyed that one, unlike The Hulk with Eric Bana :look: quite a lot :classic:

Regards,

Mitch

Because the way I see it the Hulk from TIH is not the same one from the Avengers. Besides I think he was horribly portrayed in that film :sick:

Hm, yeah. Good point, I guess. They are two different portrayals (spellcheck?) of Bruce Banner, but I think Edward Norton does a great job. So does Mark Ruffalo, just very differently. But I'd still keep watching TIH :sweet:

Regards,

Mitch

So no case set. At least not yet anyways. Oh well, it was expensive anyways.

Avengers Collection

I read on FBTB that it's been pushed back until Spring next year. It's a shame that it won't be out until after Christmas but on the bright side its given me and some others the chance to get a bit more Lego this year. :classic:

I read on FBTB that it's been pushed back until Spring next year. It's a shame that it won't be out until after Christmas but on the bright side its given me and some others the chance to get a bit more Lego this year. :classic:

Me personally I'd rather have the Phase One collection first. It'd be good for any upcoming Christmas parties, at school or home.

Is it only in the US that the release date has been pushed back? At least I hope it's only that version.

I believe it is yes.