Sign in to follow this  
Zane

2007 Bionicle

Come on. None?

dumenivawkmakutadifferences.jpg

I really hope someone lost their job over that interest-decreasing object.

:-D

I don't think there was anything wrong with that set.Except for Turaga Dume being a Bohrok-legged Matoran,but the Nivawk was awesome.

Movie version? Yes, it was awful. But the actual set looks nothing like that, as you can see. The overall design and construction wasn't half bad, aside from the Turaga Dume part. So, no, it wasn't awful, IMO. ;-)

...Okay... back to '07 set dicussion, eh?

Oops. I guess I shouldn't have said that.

So "Barakki" means "Warlord" in Matoran, huh? That's a shame, I wanted another Swarm creature, not a titled group.

Those have been popping up a lot lately, eh? "Piraka", "Barakki"...

And the fourth small set has been revealed....

thulox.png

I'm liking the teeth piece and red visorak feet a lot. And, with tons of more pictures showing up, the Barraki will most likely come very soon! ;-)

I like that one much better than its blue twin. Does that one have blue hind legs? Or is it just the shading?

-Kynok

New set pics.....

lego-bionicle-carapar.jpg

lego-bionicle-ehlek.jpg

lego-bionicle-kalmah.jpg

lego-bionicle-mantax.jpg

lego-bionicle-takadox.jpg

IMHO these have to be some of the best Bionicle sets ever.

Those are some SEXY containers!

Finally, canisters that allow one to create a playset environment!

Well, the one with the blue base to go along with the upper canister at least. :-D

Where'd that Brickshelfer get those images from I wonder?

It only says "off a german website"... though "carapar" nor his custom image title show on google.

Amazon.de still only has placeholder text.

Edited by JINZONINGEN 73

Yes the new canisters are very eye catching. These are new pics as far as I know at this time, they look very appealing....

Those are some SEXY containers!

Finally, canisters that allow one to create a playset environment!

Well, the one with the blue base to go along with the upper canister at least. :-D

Where'd that Brickshelfer get those images from I wonder?

Amazon.de still only has placeholder text.

Right over here.

If the yellow one's head has the right shape,i'll finally be able to make a correct self MOC! *sweet*

Not bad. Jinzo, mind if I add your bigger pictures to my BS 2007 gallery? With credit, of course.

Hm.That yellow head seems too helmet-like.They should have released Ehlek's head in yellow,me thinks...No self MOC i guess.Oh well.Guess i can make an anthromorphic Keelerak with Ehlek's head.

Not bad. Jinzo, mind if I add your bigger pictures to my BS 2007 gallery? With credit, of course.

Knock yourself out. We all get them from german sites anyways. : p

So far, I like what I see.

I just hope these all have more of those ball joints with the axle hole that goes all the way through.

Those are VALUABLE mocing parts.

Is it just me, or do the polypenwerfer look like tiny fisheads with fins?

Thanks Jinzo. The blue one seems to also use its claws to walk. Bit like a mantis.

FINALLY! After over a month and a half since the prototype Ehlek was released, the Barraki are FINALLY here! :'-)

And, man are they cool! GregF certainly wasn't lying when he said they blow the 2001 Toa away in set difference, and they look like they have some awesome parts too! The canisters have got to be my favorite part, though. They fit in with the aquatic theme so well!

But, since they are on Kaideshop, looks like BZP will not allow them to be posted. X-D

Is Carapar....brown?

Darn, if he's brown, I might as well throw away the iron trash they tried to call Hewkii.

Hewkii was not just "trash," hewkii9. I mean, just because he was not brown doesn't mean he couldn't even be called a toa of stone, and just "trash." He was a great source of yellow and gunmetal gray parts, and like all the Inika, he had awesome posability. He also had one of the better Inika masks as well as a 15 segment technic chain, which all adds up to hardly being just "trash," IMO.

Really though, why did you bring up a Summer 2006 kit in a topic about 2007 kits anyway? Isn't there other, more apropiate topics for that? (note, I am not a moderator, I know that, and I'm not trying to insult you. I just don't understand why people keep bringing up how AWFUL the 2006 toa are in topics having almost nothing to do with them.)

Dude, it's just his opinion. Calm down. I'm wondering why you're defending the 2006 sets in a 2007 sets topic.

Anyways, the Barakki look alright. I'll probably end up with a couple, even though I wasn't going to...

I know its his opinion, I just get uptight when I see people say bland statements like "It's trash" and "What a piece of crud" without even explaining it. The exo-force comic discucion on BZP was a good example of what I'm talking about, but as long as people at least say why they hate it at least one time, then I understand. Like GregF said back at BZP, generic comments like that are pointless if you don't even explain. (most members on Eurobricks do explain, however, so I'm rarely uptight.).

But we don't expect anyone to listen to our criticism here. Therefore it doesn't matter if people say stuff like that.