Sign in to follow this  
M<0><0<DSWIM

Samurai Vader (Moodland Scale)

gallery_101_23_281.gif

This is inspired by several different images and ideas, so I'm sad to say I'm not the first to come up with this idea. I think I AM the first to present this in Lego and in Moodland (bigger-than-Miniland and more articulated) Scale.

sv1.jpg

sv2.jpg

sv3.jpg

Vader's blade is stained with the blood of fallen foes!

Edited by KielDaMan
Indexed

Great work, Mood. You've blended the modern Vader, concept Vader, and samurai well. Absolutely love the helmet.

Vader's blade is stained with the blood of fallen foes!

:laugh: Very creative.

Great work, Mood. You've blended the modern Vader, concept Vader, and samurai well. Absolutely love the helmet.

:laugh: Very creative.

Thanks, Doc! :classic:

Very very nice M<0><0<DSWIM. I love the articulation on that thing, and the samurai concept is great. The plank piece for the Lightsabre is a bit jarring as it looks OK from the side, but face on it looks like the wrong piece to use. I really like the cape and the baggy tunic above the legs.

Another fantastic and entertaining MOC Mood, you've certainly made a convincing Samurai version of Vader thanks to his helmet that's the same shape that of a samurai. The flat samurai sword is very clever too, I like that detail very much. Excellent work once again! :thumbup:

Another fantastic and entertaining MOC Mood, you've certainly made a convincing Samurai version of Vader thanks to his helmet that's the same shape that of a samurai. The flat samurai sword is very clever too, I like that detail very much. Excellent work once again! :thumbup:

Thanks for the kind words! :grin: