Sign in to follow this  
Willdog

MOC Corps Stealth Bomber

Wanted to create something for while with that HUGE wing piece from the latest City Airport. Finally a friend was round yesterday and built the interior of a stealth bomber. Spent some hours today doing everything else you see below. Not the most elegant piece of work but acceptable given it didn't take four months like my other MOCs. Four hours FTW.

5852661260_f8b99a79d7_z.jpg

5852119597_ab67e4ef86_z.jpg

5852711782_8965fe497a_z.jpg

5852698418_93421f3e33_z.jpg

Excellent bomber, but stealth.....that part I'm not so sure about....still might leave a radar echo ! :laugh:

Does it have defensive weaponary ?

Great work anyway and Brick On 'Willdog' ! :grin:

Looks fantastic :grin:

But it might look better with forward swept wings.... allthough i admit, i have a 'thing' for forward swept wings :blush:

Hello!

It's really a sleek and streamlined design with a great use of large wing pieces. :classic: One thing that looks disturbing in my eyes, however, is the 2x2 tile sitting on the nose of the ship. I think it would suit the look and also the aerodynamics much better if you left that tile off. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Nice use of that giant molded wing. :thumbsup:

But it might look better with forward swept wings

Actually when I was wooshing it around I realised it might look pretty with the wings inverted. Might swap it all around and post a pic jsut for an experiment.

the 2x2 tile sitting on the nose of the ship.

Yeaaaah about that... Ha ha you would not beleive how many different things i tried out at the front, it's just it also looks pretty weird with just a single lego stud at the front. This is my first proper plane MOC and I realise how hard it is to get the nose right.

Does it have defensive weaponary ?

Not yet but I will eventually build on a hatch on the bottom to drop a missile out. Sadly at the moment the word bomber in the title is a bit of false advertising. I experimented with some guns around the nose but it ruined the smoothness.