Brick Tamland

Bluecoats

Dug through some stuff in the attic earlier this week and fished out all of my old pirates stuff. I'll be making some creations in the near future when I get done sorting, but here is a picture of my bluecoat army, with a few redcoats too.

img_2689a.jpg

Dug through some stuff in the attic earlier this week and fished out all of my old pirates stuff. I'll be making some creations in the near future when I get done sorting, but here is a picture of my bluecoat army, with a few redcoats too.

Nice start to an imperial army. I did not know that we were allowed have red coats and blues in the same formation. :wink:

Nice start to an imperial army. I did not know that we were allowed have red coats and blues in the same formation. :wink:

These soldiers are garrisoned in a far off corner of the empire. After a fierce band of pirates destroyed the rest of their unit, the remaining red coats sought refuge with the blue coats. Unconcerned with the politics on the other side of the world, the blue coat commander welcomed any able bodied soldier willing to help defend the settlement from the pirates.

img_2696a.jpg

These soldiers are garrisoned in a far off corner of the empire. After a fierce band of pirates destroyed the rest of their unit, the remaining red coats sought refuge with the blue coats. Unconcerned with the politics on the other side of the world, the blue coat commander welcomed any able bodied soldier willing to help defend the settlement from the pirates.

haha :pir-laugh: hahaha :pir-laugh: agreed :thumbup:, against pirates any help is needed

nice start!!!

Sounds far fetched to me! More likely the Bluecoats are afraid to fight pirates on their own.

Love all the classic figures none the less.

The blue coats lack any real leadership, thus why the mid level red coat officers had to step in and provide some assistance to managing the troops in combat. :pir-blush:

lets see:

Sounds far fetched to me! More likely the Bluecoats are afraid to fight pirates on their own.

The blue coats lack any real leadership, thus why the mid level red coat officers had to step in and provide some assistance to managing the troops in combat. :pir-blush:

Seems that you didn´t read carefully:

...After a fierce band of pirates destroyed the rest of their unit, the remaining red coats sought refuge with the blue coats.

:pir_mad: so, puny redcoats :pir_mad:, after copy the bluecoat uniform :pir-hmpf_bad: , made the new one with cheap plastic :pir_laugh2:, and now recives fleshy reinforcement :pir-sick: ... you still said that the bluecoats needs your help... c'mon!!!

Edited by Brig. Brick

That's a nice army already! I'm sure you can make some nice MOC's with it as well.

Also, I see there's quite a lot of competition of Red vs. Blue again here.

That's not a bad thing, but please do it in this thread in the future (and keep it a bit LEGO-related). Thank you :pir-classic: