Sign in to follow this  
Plissken

[MOC] Garage Rock Band

I got my second "punk guitar player" from the collectible Minifig Series 4 recently so I decided to build a small MOC with it. After half an hour this little MOC came out. An amateur Garage Rock Band with some nice equipment, but not enough room for an audience. Maybe this will change in the future.Enjoy.

5584681997_5213ccb0ec.jpg

Garage Rock 01 by plisskeneb, on Flickr

5584682003_1149653f93.jpg

Garage Rock 02 by plisskeneb, on Flickr

Edited by Plissken

I'm loving the studio! Pure garage ambience, looks really convincing :wink:

Excellent MOC 'Plissken', but only one suggestion shorter drum sticks and then it would be AWESOME ! :grin:

At least you put a hot babe out front of the band ! :devil:

Brick On Rock On 'Plissken' ! :grin:

Very nice band! I agree that the drumsticks are a bit too long, maybe you should try the 3L light sabre instead, if you can get your hands on a couple; or even better, go for a couple of BrickForge sticks. Those would look cool in there.

Love the guitar pedal! :)

Excellent MOC 'Plissken', but only one suggestion shorter drum sticks and then it would be AWESOME !

Actually, to me that makes it all look even more garage-style... The drummer looks extra aggresive, just as if he's gotten a hold of any random couple of rods (not sticks!) found lying around and is working his magic in DIY style :laugh:

I really like it! This really looks the part, in particular the minifigs. I also really like the garage setting. Well done!

I'm lovin' this garage rock studio! The effective posing of the rock band players really captures a practice session scene very well. Good job Ravenous Plissken! default_thumbup.gif Rock on! default_laugh2.gif

This looks pretty good! A lot of work must have gone into the background, it looks really authentic.