Sign in to follow this  
LEGO AFOL

I am from Singapore

Hello there! Why don't you say a couple of things about yourself? Such as what Lego themes you're into, what brings you to Eurobricks, and so on...

To answer your question, WhiteFang is from Singapore, and he's one of the moderators here!

Welcome!

Welcome to Eurobricks. As what slopemodified has mentioned, I am also an AFOL from Singapore.

Instead of leaving yourself with an opening sentence, why don't you continue and expand on it, so the Eurobricks Community will have a chance to get to know you better by expanding on your self introduction. After all, this part of the forum is all about self-introduction. :wink:

See you around and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Eurobricks. As what slopemodified has mentioned, I am also an AFOL from Singapore.

Instead of leaving yourself with an opening sentence, why don't you continue and expand on it, so the Eurobricks Community will have a chance to get to know you better by expanding on your self introduction. After all, this part of the forum is all about self-introduction. :wink:

See you around and enjoy your stay.

I am a chinese aged 22.

I have lego sets from 1990s like ice planet,space police and blacktron when I am young.

But I lost all of them.

I went back to Lego collection in 2010. I collect 16 plus sets,star wars and LEGO city.

I go toyshunt and bricksworld for my Lego collection. Member in both stores.

I recently know about Brick station.

Whitefang where are you from ? I live in Jurong area.

My recent set is shuttle adventure !!!

I am interested in the millenium falcon set in june.

I do not have 4504 millenium falcon.

I am from Singapore, besides whitefang are there any Singaporeans in this forums?

Singapore is a hot tropical country near equator.

Welcome to EB, LEGO AFOL! The only other active member from Singapore that I can remember off the top of my head is Jedd the Jedi.

Why don't you tell us what some of your favorite themes are?

Star wars is my favourite.

Second is collectable minifigs.

Third is classic town

Fourth is sets with civilain life like MMV and mill village raid.

My childhood fav is western theme. Cowboys. Second childhood fav is classic space.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have another fellow Asian joining us. Hope you enjoy your stay here! :wink:

Ah, the punishing summer heat I could very well relate to since we live in the same region.

I am from Singapore, besides whitefang are there any Singaporeans in this forums?

Earlier ago, you have created an introduction topic and I have now merged with them together. There is no need for you to duplicate another same introduction topic or discussion in this board.

There are quite alot of AFOLs in Singapore and you have got to know them first. I encouraged you to explore one of the local LEGO forum as a start, known as S0937FG. Thanks.