Sign in to follow this  
Tazmaniac

Sorry Mr Tibbs

Those bloody pirate captains! You spend all day lugging their treasure about and diggin' great bleedin' holes to be puttin' it in, and the after all that it's "Sorry Mr Tibbs but I can't have ye stealin' me treasure now can I".A rhetorical question followed by a swift shootin' or stabin'....GHARRR!

5497541335_5303b060da.jpg

sorry Mr Tibbs by Taz-Maniac, on Flickr

5498134950_44ca10606e.jpg

sorry Mr Tibbs by Taz-Maniac, on Flickr

Credit to Cutlass Iz ofr the turtle!!

Edited by TazManiac

Another good one Taz! That parrot makes me :pir-wub: . I just saw that turtle, amazing as well! Love the rocks with all the plants on top! Keep up the great work!

Another nice little moc from you. You seem to regularly build these great little scenes. The base stands out and is nicely done, its something that very few people tend to bother with but can really add a great finished look to a moc. The parrot e is another great detail, as is the turtle which is a clever idea, maybe try that with a brown hat if they make one. Nice work!

You seem to be on a MOC building craze lately Taz :pir-tongue: The scene looks good but the palm tree doesn't fit into the landscape. That's just my opinion. Keep it up :thumbup:

Edited by Ratshot