Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia: Day 4

Not my Fiona! Her eye-patch is so... alluring... :grin:

Ohh... thank you master! :pir-blush:

:hmpf_bad: You always were his favourite!

Oh Penelope, don't be that way. You know I don't have favourites... :grin:

I've thought a lot about this, and I came to the conclusion I don't like voting for Quinn. Therefore I'll unvote: Quinn/Quarryman.

I'm afraid I can't explain why I jump off the bandwagon, I just don't feel comfortable while oting for Quinn. :sadnew:

I've thought a lot about this, and I came to the conclusion I don't like voting for Quinn. Therefore I'll unvote: Quinn/Quarryman.

I'm afraid I can't explain why I jump off the bandwagon, I just don't feel comfortable while oting for Quinn. :sadnew:

Thanks. Don't think my life is possible to save at the moment, but thanks anyway.

Are you trying to get me skewered by the sword killer, dear Harriet? Tsk tsk, nasty girl! :sadnew:

This response has me so worried. I think this is such a huge jump in logic. I'm trying to figure out how the mind of a scum would see this differently from the mind of a villager. Anybody help me out here? I think it was so obvious that I was joking, but Fiona thinks I'm trying to make her the target of the sword killer...

Hmmmm...

Am I stretching to think this makes her scummy? :look: I've never been as sick as I am right now, so my brain isn't functioning. I'm considering changing my vote to Fiona over this statement...

Sorry for the delay, something came up. Consider it a time extension for the time EB was closed yesterday.

Quarryman's been convicted. Please give me an hour or so of twilight, thank you!

Vote Tally:

Quinn Synclair/ Quarryman: 12 (Hinckley, Sandy, Lord Arjay, Admiral Ron, Eskallon, CallMePie, Alopex, Fugazi, Shadows, Rufus, WhiteFang)

The villagers had decided to lynch their youngest member, Quinn Synclair. The mob surrounded him.

5452602824_df99c80001_z.jpg

"Hey, you can't do this! I'm just a kid!", he protested. Penelope and Fiona whisked him away, towards the door. Quinn turned back quickly.

5452604298_ba3ebd5f26_z.jpg

"Dad? Uncle Chuck?" he pleaded hopefully. They grimaced back at Quinn. "But Mom... if she were here..."

Fiona and Penelope ushered him to the door. Quinn went without another word.

5452605808_d9d60f8f22_z.jpg

The Synclair brothers looked at each other somberly. If only Beatrice were here...

Penelope and Fiona secured Quinn in the back room, and returned to the foyer. The remaining villagers discussed their next moves, and later retired. Fiona and Penelope went back to execute Quinn, but soon returned to the Foyer once again.

"I am sorry to say that Quinn has escaped", shared Penelope.

"He somehow escaped his bindings, and with his small frame, crawled out through a window, which we found open", said Fiona.

The crowd murmured, wondering if they should go after him.

"He's well off into the wild now, far beyond our reach", interrupted Baron Edgar. "And I think it best that we should let him go, because all that we've worked for would be for nothing if our murderers escaped".

Another murmur, this time of agreement, from the crowd. They soon drifted off to bed, wondering who would be next to die.

Quinn was another Rouge.

Please send in night actions now, please!