Sign in to follow this  
Hor

#8624 Bionicle Playset, "Race for the Mask of the Life"

Hm, looks okay. I generally don't like the 'playsets' though. This one...is a little bland, as are the others of this year. Don't like the big blue thing...

Great Find Hor ;-)

I never saw this special edition set. I am really not a fan of Bionicle, but I admit that these new playsets are quite nice ;-)

A Bionicle boat race hehe, never thought to see that one day !! The boats look pretty cool and there are loads of nice parts it seems !! I especially like that new plate: I sense a nice Zoo Moc using those :-D

Tks again for posting this new set *y*

*yoda*

Nice find, Hor. :-)

Not really a fan of the Bionicle playsets, but this looks ok. That baseplate reminds me of Megabloks though :-X

This year playsets seem to be first Bionicle sets which I'd like to get for myself (until now, I bought bionicles for the son). It's because of new articulated minifigs - unlike 2005's single-piece molded toa, which were the very wrong direction. With exo-force robots they make a great addition to "standard" System minifigs.

Hey, a Minifig-scale Bionicle set that seems to be centered around "vehicles"

Now we're talking *y*

Looks bad. There is way too much Technic in this set, and the only good thing I see is the Piraka speedboat. Like the claws.