Konrade

What's your latest acquisition?

I wish Target would hurry up and open up HERE. Sheesh. Of course, even when they do, there's no way in heck that we're going to get those ultra-cool LEGO sales like y'all get in the States. Not going to happen, guaranteed.

I wish these promo sets were sold everywhere instead of just select stores. They are great army builders!

. This time is my first bricklink orders, and its mostly older castle minfigiures. In fact I can't even identifiy them all (help would be great?) I know some are black falcons, crusaders, dragon knights, wolfpack, peasant, and royal knights. I think the rest are from knights kingdoms I.

Last week I got the Mill Village Raid. I love How TLG didn't decorate the entire village with red and white for Lion knights. They left it allegiance neutral which I'm very relieved about. The barn was surprisingly bigger than I thought it would be. But I love the Animals. :wub_drool:

Woot woot,

Also from bricklink, more old castle minifigures. Scorpion Knights, Dragon Masters, Crusaders, Ninja one has wrong arms and one has wrong legs = (, Royal Knights, Lion Knights, Crown Knights, and whatever is left I cannot identify.

This week (last weekend and today combined):

101x 5998

22x 5618

My wife just purchased the remaining sets of the Kingdoms line that I didn't have. That includes the Mill Village Raid, The Chariot, Outpost Attack, and King's Castle. And then for good measure she threw in the Medieval Market Village. I love her :).

But I plan on purchasing more individual figures in the near future after I remove my old sets from storage to see how many I have of each faction.

This week (last weekend and today combined):

101x 5998

22x 5618

whoa you really broke that bank there! Then again I spent a similar amount the past week or so. Just on massive amounts of old castle minfigures. I should probably get some of the KKI and KKII minifigures too.

Speaking of which,

More of those scale mail minfigiures.

whoa you really broke that bank there! Then again I spent a similar amount the past week or so. Just on massive amounts of old castle minfigures. I should probably get some of the KKI and KKII minifigures too.

Speaking of which,

Wasn't so bad...Vladek was only $1.50 each and the troll warriors were basically 'original list' of $5.

Speaking of which,

The beauty of those scale mail minifigs, by switching arms/legs you can make them join any faction you want basically. Some have different colored torsos so that limits you a little, but not as much as you'd think.

Wasn't so bad...Vladek was only $1.50 each and the troll warriors were basically 'original list' of $5.

wow increidble deal on the vladeks! and the troll warriors seem a bit expensive though. impulse sets were only 3.49 back then and now 3.99.

The beauty of those scale mail minifigs, by switching arms/legs you can make them join any faction you want basically. Some have different colored torsos so that limits you a little, but not as much as you'd think.

Yea! What I might do is just get more shields and just swap the shields and use them to represent various the factions that used them. Since my crusaders, black falcons and royal knight armies are a bit lacking I can just use them in each army. And black knights too. Just swap shields.

wow increidble deal on the vladeks! and the troll warriors seem a bit expensive though. impulse sets were only 3.49 back then and now 3.99.

I'm Canadian, dude. We get boned on pricing compared to you folks 'south of the border'. LOL

The troll warrior impulse was $4.99 CDN when it was on the shelves, so for me, 'a penny more' was quite the steal.

I'm Canadian, dude. We get boned on pricing compared to you folks 'south of the border'. LOL

The troll warrior impulse was $4.99 CDN when it was on the shelves, so for me, 'a penny more' was quite the steal.

omg, so the vladek was 1.50 canadian?!?!? that's like paying 1 USD for it!!!!! even better deal!

omg, so the vladek was 1.50 canadian?!?!? that's like paying 1 USD for it!!!!! even better deal!

Yup.

(would it be impolite of me to smirk?) :grin:

Yup.

(would it be impolite of me to smirk?) :grin:

it's perfectly fine! So when are you going to post that army? Or it didn't arrive yet or is all in their baggies?

it's perfectly fine! So when are you going to post that army? Or it didn't arrive yet or is all in their baggies?

Still in their bags at the moment. I need to check my weapon inventory to see if I have enough spears, bows and quivers in black to outfit them the way I want to. If not, I think I'll have to see about a PAB order in the very near future.

VladekPolybags.jpg

Edited by Ogre

Wow so much. That's cool to have them all using black weapons. I just use whatever weapons I have.

And my

some forestmen, crusaders, dragon masters, scale mail and breastplate guys, fright knights and peasants. Also horse bardings shields and helmets

Still in their bags at the moment. I need to check my weapon inventory to see if I have enough spears, bows and quivers in black to outfit them the way I want to. If not, I think I'll have to see about a PAB order in the very near future.

VladekPolybags.jpg

Nice! If I got them I would have ripped them open instantly! :grin: But PAB doesn't have bows or black quivers, so are you going to buy them of bricklink?

Nice! If I got them I would have ripped them open instantly! :grin: But PAB doesn't have bows or black quivers, so are you going to buy them of bricklink?

Not really sure where I'm headed with them just yet. Just have a rough idea, really. Will see how it all pans out...

VladekPolybags.jpg

I want one! :wub_drool: Bad thing about those is you get so many of the same faces. :hmpf: I have so many Spartan faces!

Today I bought and built the Mill Village Raid. Such a beauty! And those goats are just too adorable, aww. I really like all three peasants, too. Great prints! Contrary to my earlier plans, now that I've built the set myself I think I will use the barn as the public warehouse of my village - it's too big and grand to be a barn of some single farm, in my opinion.

, this time of Crusaders and 2 breastplate guys. Two of the helmets were broken but he offered a .75 cents discount. And the helmet looks interesting without the nose protector.

I had the opportunity to acquire 6029 + 6092 by a private individual at good price. Further to the purchase of 7079, I found convenient to go up an army of skeletons to attack this tower. On the ground or by sea, the deaths - alive attack without relache. I find the range Castle more in my taste than the range Kingdoms. I prefer the epic and fantastic fights with numerous machines of war to the confrontation of 2 very classic and very static clans.

These 2 sets are really sensational. The chosen colors: black, white, red, elements: bones, horns, death's-heads strengthen the aspect inqiuétant and lugubrious. No hesitation, we see at once that it is them the aggressors and that they will be merciless.My son like them.

6092 is completed for what it is. 6029 ally a port with a ghost ship. Of course I would have liked a bigger port or a bigger vessel, but the set would have been too expensive or would have lost its balance. The port is an excellent idea : the quay, the sentry box are solid. The boat is a little lower, a little bit short coach. But it is the general-purpose set which is also of use to me in the adventures pirates.

yea the castle sets were great. wish I had gotten into lego earlier so I could get like 20 copies of the chess set and the final joust.

of Royal Knights Fright Knights Dragon Master Samurai Robber and Star Wars Obi Wan Kenobo

102 castle minifgures!

Lots of soldiers and knights!

Fantasy Era - White Skeleton, Black Skeleton, Crown Knight, Kingdoms - Lion Knights Ninja - Blue Shogun, Blue Samurai, Red Samurai, Robber, Red Ninja, Black Ninja, Knight's Kingdom II - Danju, Jayko, Rascus, Santis, King Mathias, Shadow Knights, Lord Vladek, Vikings, Knight's Kingdom I - Bull Knights, Dragon Masters, Majesto the Wizard, Royal Knight, Fright Knights, Wolfpack, Peasants, Crusaders, Crusader Axes, Forestmen, Dark Forestmen, Breastplate minfigures (from Crusaders/Black Falcons/Black Knights/Royal Knights) and Scale Mail minfigures (from Crusaders/Black Falcons/Black Knights/Royal Knights)

102 castle minifgures!

Lots of soldiers and knights!

Fantasy Era - White Skeleton, Black Skeleton, Crown Knight, Kingdoms - Lion Knights Ninja - Blue Shogun, Blue Samurai, Red Samurai, Robber, Red Ninja, Black Ninja, Knight's Kingdom II - Danju, Jayko, Rascus, Santis, King Mathias, Shadow Knights, Lord Vladek, Vikings, Knight's Kingdom I - Bull Knights, Dragon Masters, Majesto the Wizard, Royal Knight, Fright Knights, Wolfpack, Peasants, Crusaders, Crusader Axes, Forestmen, Dark Forestmen, Breastplate minfigures (from Crusaders/Black Falcons/Black Knights/Royal Knights) and Scale Mail minfigures (from Crusaders/Black Falcons/Black Knights/Royal Knights)

Your orders are ridiculous! And it was only recently I became interested in those Bull Knights for some reason.

Your orders are ridiculous! And it was only recently I became interested in those Bull Knights for some reason.

You are not the only one who thinks so. I am probably addicted to lego. Madoka's packages probably dwarf mine.

Here is my logic on this. For the longest time I can remember I have always been interested in medieval and fantasy settings. And I always enjoyed the military aspects, seeing huge armies of them. I was going to get into warhammer but instead I chose to get lego instead as a warhammer alternative. Since you can customize the minfigures forever. Plus no gluing/painting necessary.

I started army building a few months ago? That was when I started mass ordering. I was only going to get hundreds of dragon and lion knights from kingdoms. but someone pointed out cheap crown knights on ebay. and when I made a few orders there, I felt confident enough to buy minfigures from bricklink. And since then lots of minfigure orders. My scale mail minifigure and breastplate minfigure count is probably high enough to challenge my lion/dragon knights. Easily making my Black Knights Army a top contender for my largest armies. I probably should be making an army video of those guys!