Sign in to follow this  
xwingyoda

Batman 06: Caption Poll 1

Choose the first winner  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which Caption is the best ?

• SuvieD: "Ah! the Palpatine fused with Hugh Hefner, he is now dark lord of the babes!"
    • Norro: "Twoface: That'll teach you to wear white after Labour Day..."
    • Sir Dillon: ""Oh great. Not another one. This is the Batman convention! The Star Wars convention is two doors down on the LEFT.""
    • Hobbes: "Great! "Serve your emperor honorfully", they said, "Join the Galactic Empire and defend it! Be respected throughout the galaxy and see many new worlds!" And what do I do? Act in some "Caption Contest" for crazy LEGO fans with strange, weird looking freaks pointing guns at my face... if you can call that acting, that is, standing around for days not moving... on ONE FOOT, too!... should've listened to my mom and become a carpenter or something..."
    • Reideen1313: "thats a big gun...wonder what he's compensating for..."

Guys,

It was like always a tough decision picking all the 5 best, but we finally chose them ;-)

Now its your turn to pick our first winner, so go and cast your vote asap ;-)

The poll closes Monday night !!

Good luck to the 5, and for the others who entered great captions, be ready for the new contest opening tomorrow ;-)

*yoda*

I voted for Dillon's. It captures the essence rather good, especially there wasn't much to make anything out of in the first place ;)

I had to go with Sir Dillon as well...

God Bless,

Nathan

Ok fellows ;-)

Poll closed, and I want to congratulate our winner, Dillon getting 55% of your votes *y* !!

I wish to congratulate all the others who entered !!

So happy captionning on contest 2 !!

*yoda*