Sign in to follow this  
Dazmundo

Hi There

Hi everyone,

I have been a LEGO fan since I was a child, haven't really had a 'Dark Age' maybe a 'Twilight Age' where I was not very active but I still bought odd small sets when I had the urge. Just really started getting interested again when I saw the collectable minifigs, I have all of series 1&2 now trying to find somewhere that is selling series 3. Although when the StarWars stuff first came out I did buy a few sets and these are still sealed in their boxes in my loft, I thought they would be a limited thing, guess I was wrong!

All my old LEGO is still in a very large tiered box (Sorted by type if I remember correctly) at my parents and I am now itching to get it back and start building again. I was always into Castles and the Forest Men so had quite a lot of those sets but I had a decent amount of town stuff too and a bit of space.

Anyway that's me, other than LEGO I am a 34yr old married man with a 1yr old daughter (She has LEGO Primo already) and we drive old VW's when we can, We currectly have 5 VW's on our drive (Must get the LEGO Beetle)

Cheers for reading

D

Welcome to Eurobricks!

Wow, 5 VWs? Impressive, I think you do deserve the Lego Beetle! (gotta say, I was impressed by that one, bummed I missed it when it was more available)

Dazmundo, welcome to Eurobricks. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums!

Welcome aboard Dazmundo! It sure sounds you have a pretty neat collection of classic Castle sets, be sure to hold onto them and if you have time to rebuild it, pls. share some photos of your collection. Enjoy your stay here in Eurobricks! :classic:

Thanks for the welcome, Unfortunately my collection is in my parents house which is an 8 hour round trip from here, so getting it back is going to have to wait till next time I'm visiting with enough space in the mini to fit it all in along with my wife & daughter and all their stuff!

D