Sign in to follow this  
Steel Dragon

Oh my! SteelDragon is back!

Hello everyone! I'm back. Remember me? I'm afraid I've been gone for quite a long time, but with the holidays I've picked up a good number of new Lego sets and they have reawakened my love of Lego. It would seem, then, that I have survived my second Dark Ages! (hooray)

I can't really remember anything about my time here previously. If we were friends and I don't recall, I'm sorry. If we were enemies, uh... Anyway, I do feel a bit at sea coming back after so long. I would love to reenter this great community, and look forward to being a contributing member again!

Welcome back! You'd be surprised how much this site has changed while you were away.

Welcome back! You'd be surprised how much this site has changed while you were away.

I'm sure I'll relearn the ropes quickly. Anything not immediately obvious I should know about?

Welcome back Steel Dragon! Almost 3 years away surely is a long time. Well, I hope you'll stay much longer now.

Has it really been that long? Goodness.

Welcome home SteelDragon

2 dark ages, lets hope you don't go for 3 default_tong.gif

Carry on enjoying the forums.

Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes! I'll hopefully be posting one of my older MOCs before the year's end, but I've never been good at meeting deadlines...