Sign in to follow this  
sci-fi

Need advice on worth - pic heavy

Hi guys, firstly id like to say, that i hope this is in the right place, and that i also hope im not infringing upon any forum rules.

as im just getting back into lego, i have started going through all the boxes of lego that i own.

Im mainly geared towards star wars :pir-vader: , but when i had stints with "pirate :pir-classic: " lego i gathered a small amount

Im looking to sell or trade what i own inorder to get more star wars etc

Can someone give me an evaluation on the following pics:

DSCF3694.jpg

DSCF3699.jpg

DSCF3696.jpg

DSCF3697.jpg

DSCF3704.jpg

DSCF3700.jpg

Most of the figures are in good condition, however a few have the sides either about to or splitting already. Or had some fading.

as i have said i do hope i havent broken any rules and look forward to hearing from people who can help

Could you please resize those pics to 640 x 480 max? At this size, they might load slowly for some people. :pir-classic:

I'll move this to the Buy Sell Trade forum.

Nice collection! Do you know about Bricklink? They have a price guide based upon the parts that have been listed or sold. For example the imperial guard is being sold at an average price of about $2 during this month. Of course these values are unofficial and will fluctuate, but it should give you a good idea of their worth. Best of luck to you!

i will change the sizes up shortly

Cheers on the worth, gives me something to work with

thanks

Also, could someone tell me a fair asking price for the lot?

$80-Canadian

Edited by Ratshot

I think the brown bandana (first pic, top row, third fig from the right) might be worth a lot. It's never been produced in a set and I think it's a non-production part. It could be a clone brand, but I can't spot any other clone brand parts so my guess is that is genuine.

I think the brown bandana (first pic, top row, third fig from the right) might be worth a lot. It's never been produced in a set and I think it's a non-production part. It could be a clone brand, but I can't spot any other clone brand parts so my guess is that is genuine.

I believe they were released in one of the castle lines but I'm not 100% on that.

I'd pay #60 - #65m specifically interested in:

The brown bandana

The islanders

The baseplate

The rowboats

The bluecoats

those are the most valuable parts of the lot in my opinion.

I count about 60 minifigs in there? A minifig has to be worth at least $2, plus you have a couple of real good ones like "Steve" (the pirate with the brown vest) and 2 red governors. Add in 5 cannons at a couple bucks each plus the 3 ship hulls, baseplate and other bits and you should be getting up around $150 easy. I'm guessing you had the Imperial Trading Post set from those figs. Might even be worth going through your collection and trying to build the set. If you can complete it you should get a pretty penny, especially if you still have the sails for the small trading ship.

thanks guys, well as i have posted some do have damage, so will separate them out to work out whats what,

i deffinatly couldnt get the set back together :cry_sad:

Sign in to follow this