Sign in to follow this  
LACIII

Star Wars: Clone Wars Brickfilm

Hello Everyone

I'm not sure if this is the right Forum to put this but it is my newest BrickFilm About the clone wars.

It is loosely based on the comic Honor Bound and I was wondering what Star Wars lego fans think of it.

Thanks,

Lewis

Oh, I also made a short video about the making of process

That's very nice, although a bit short. :thumbup:

It's one of the better Clone Wars brickfilms, and I'd really like to see a longer one! :classic:

The backgrounds, landscaping and CGI models are fantastic, I wouldn't be able to do those.

Well done, and keep up the great work. By the way, I think this belongs in the Brickflick subforum, but I'll leave that to the mods.

~ General Magma

Sony has messed it all up again. Now I can't watch the freaking video. Nice work, Korean dudes! Why in the world do they think they could just like protect their contents? That's highly illegal and too clever for me to handle. :classic:

Maybe you could upload it to flickr for us poor Europeans? I hope the file size restrictions for videos are not to small for this over there.

Edited by Enpaz

Sony has messed it all up again. Now I can't watch the freaking video. Nice work, Korean dudes! Why in the world do they think they could just like protect their contents? That's highly illegal and too clever for me to handle. :classic:

Maybe you could upload it to flickr for us poor Europeans? I hope the file size restrictions for videos are not to small for this over there.

The Netherlands is located in Europe, you know, and I can just watch the video. :laugh:

What does it say when you try to watch it?

~ General Magma

Nice job, the animation looks good and special effects look great. :thumbup: I guess the only problem I have is that the 'live' shots and CGI don't mix so well, and considering how good the CGI looks I might have liked it better in all CGI.

Really nice work there LACIII!

BTW, Commander Fox is a Commander, not a Captain. :wink:

Looking forward to part two!

CF

Edited by CommanderFox