Cherno

My fleet is complete (Pic Heavy)

Thanks for your kind remarks, sledgehammer and Legoking! No, this question has not been asked yet :pir-blush:

I think it took me about one week total, building several hours each day. I had to stop for periods of time when I had to wait for bricklink orders to arrive. Other times i spent a few days just making sails. Then there's the fact that practically every ship was modified one or two times until it looked good enough for me. So it's really hard to say i guess :pir_laugh2:

The room i was building these ships in was just a huge mess, with LEGO bricks strewn all over the place over several square metres of carpet floor, multiple half-built ships sitting here and there, and me in the middle of it all, tsearching for specific pieces i needed at time and all in all trying to organize that project somehow :pir_yoda:

Edited by Cherno

Thanks for responding so fast Cherno. I would really like to start making some more pirate ships bit I only have 1 pirate ship base. They are kind of expensive to buy. I think it's like $15 just for the bow piece. Again, I am amazed and I do think this collaboration of MOC's should be frontpaged.

It has already been frontpaged, no worries ;)

Bricklink prices might be different in Germany, I paid about $3 per hull piece, be it stern, bow or middle section.

Really impressive job!

My favourite ship is the one with black-white sails based on the Imperial Flagship (6271).

flagshipbnhu.jpg

What do you think, can the sails replaced with the Renegade Runner's and the Skull Eye Schooner's sails (triangular and irregular trapezoid from 6268 and big one from 6286)?

Edited by ClassicLook

Really impressive job!

My favourite ship is the one with black-white sails based on the Imperial Flagship (6271).

What do you think, can the sails replaced with the Renegade Runner's and the Skull Eye Schooner's sails (triangular and irregular trapezoid from 6268 and big one from 6286)?

While I appreciate your attempt to engage in conversation and its clear that you are not only not a bot but actually took an interest I need to ask you to refrain from bumping old topics. The last time this was commented on shows in the time stamp as back in 2011.