Sign in to follow this  
Legolas73

MOC : A manor

This is really excellent. I love the amazing detail on the building and the surrounding landscape. Great job. How did you get the building to be at an angle relative to the base?

This is a very nice massive manor filled with attractive landscaping like the river bank and the little crossing bridge. :thumbup:

Some really nice architectural detailing Legolas! The courtyard is nicely done, the stream and waterfall look nice as well, though the mix of trans plate and regular for the water isn't my favourite option, it still looks nice. One other thing I could suggest is to add some more greenery around the outskirts of the compound, it feels too barren for such a majestic structure. Well done on angling the manor as well, really gives it a more organic feel. :thumbup:

*oh2* Amazing creation Legolas! Truly an outstanding build with fantastic landscaping and architectural design of the manor. I know words won't be enough to fully describe the professional quality of this work, it's just relly enjoyable seeing every bit of intricate detail you've put in here. Impressive job on this masterpiece! :thumbup: Edited by KielDaMan

Really nice manor!

Details are excellent...the manor itself, the landscape, the tree and the mushrooms...

What a great place to live!

A great MOC of a manor! It is highly detailed and very accurate. Both the size of it and the architecture of it are stunning. :thumbup:

Very well done. :classic:

~buddy~

Edited by buddy