How do you rate this set?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1-5

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

I am the proud creator of this new hand...

Thanks for letting us know, Front, and congratulations on this great design :thumbup:

Thank you, just one more though, How did you get this?

As already said elsewhere, TLG asked some communities (BZPower and us, for example) to partecipate in a project to review the new HF 2011 line.

Is that 'real' yellow, as in the classic minifigure head yellow, or is it Keetongu/Mata Nui yellow?

Thanks for the review!

Is that 'real' yellow, as in the classic minifigure head yellow, or is it Keetongu/Mata Nui yellow?

It's classic LEGO bricks' yellow :classic:

As already said elsewhere, TLG asked some communities (BZPower and us, for example) to participate in a project to review the new HF 2011 line.

So are the remaining sets floating around with eurobricks bigshots somewhere, waiting for review?

So are the remaining sets floating around with eurobricks bigshots somewhere, waiting for review?

The reply to this question is in the frontpage post:

Remember to check back over the next few days for more reviews of other Hero Factory sets, and a summary of our thoughts on the brand new building system that they use!

More reviews will surface in the next days, so keep your eyes openfor them! :thumbup:

One thing, though - if it's not too much trouble could you please provide some sort of size comparison picture of Evo and Drilldozer?

No worries if you can't.

I expect they'll be similar heights anyway, I just wanted to see for myself.

Ops, I was sure this question was in the Surge thread. Anyway, here is a comparison shot of Surge and DrillDozer. I hope it's ok nonetheless, as the Heroes are all the same height (apart for some head-gear spikes in Breeze I think) :classic:

2192_037.jpg

It's classic LEGO bricks' yellow :classic:

Guess I'll have to buy it then! ;)

Thanks for the review!

I hope it's ok nonetheless, as the Heroes are all the same height (apart for some head-gear spikes in Breeze I think) :classic:

I'm pretty sure brickthing said stormer had longer legs pieces, which makes him taller, too.

Wait, wait... I'm kinda confused about the colour of the 2 spears here. Are they blue like Stormer's, or silver like in the boxart?

Wait, wait... I'm kinda confused about the colour of the 2 spears here. Are they blue like Stormer's, or silver like in the boxart?

Silver. :classic:

Silver. :classic:

Yay, thanks.

Anyway, I don't see why everyone is complaining about the asymmetry. I mean, come on. This is Lego. And with the new connection system, the possibilities of custom armour positionings is endless. I myself am going to move the armour around a bit to get a configuration that I like, mainly achieving symmetry for the legs.