brickplace custom

Lego custom star wars Commander Bacara

Nice job! :thumbup: but why did you make the "cheek" part light bley? Shouldn't it just be white?

BTW, the application was really nice, all of your customs are nice, but Belt decals would make it so much better.

EDIT: When I looked closer at the back, I realized it was a bit crooked, like some slanted up, and some slanted down. Also, the little pauldron

on his chest should start at the edge of the chest plate, on the far left (our left, his right) and not in the middle.

Edited by The_Customizer

It looks great buts its not your best custom off your lot in my opinion :classic:

Very nice custom and Great decals. Those Arealight pieces look great customized.

Great job :thumbup:

Looks good brickplace custom, but like what I said on your other topic, the pauldron thingy needs to be larger, and one alternative approach besides the decals is the actual use of cloth or paper, like what I did (below). Plus, he needs an anti-blast kama.

Clone Commander Bacara of the 21st Nova Corps (Galactic Marines)

5162579759_1f56e6277f_z.jpg

*snip* but why did you make the "cheek" part light bley? Shouldn't it just be white?

He did it right, the helmet cheek part is supposed to be grey. (ref. photo above) :wink: