Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Eurodina - Day 4

I don't seem to recall people complaining when Ms. Price was being voted for past the required amount. Nor do I remember you complaining about it yesterday.

Sorry I didn't complain yesterday :hmpf: I'll try to complain about you in a more timely manner from now on, guv'nor. But seriously, it takes no courage to jump on a convicted man. You might feel better, but it just shows a lack of character on your part.

You town ain't nothing but a flock of sheep. I'm not part of it.

Unvote: King

Mafia know who's good and who's bad. If I were in the mafia, and I was giving information, I would give out true info whenever possible, to throw people off. King's guilt is not confirmed by that other cops fingering.

As for me? I'm just a nobody trying to get you guys to think about what you're doing. But you folks are so headless it's impossible. I'd have a better chance finishing off one of those hockey pucks Mr. White serves and calls a Salisbury steak dinner at his so-called restaurant.

I don't want someone to say "I told you so. I hate that. Plus, we have no evidence, anyone could get into the police station, so what evidence do we have? Unvote: Erik King/KingofthezempkHe'll probably be convicted anyway, but we'll just lose someone, wait another day to find new leads.

Alright, wait for a few leads. Sounds good. Sit safely in your house, there's no way the mafia can in there, right? You're afraid of condemning a man with no evidence, alright. In any normal circumstance this would be reasonable, however this situation is far from normal. No new leads are coming your way, I'm telling you that now. Stash did say he had a ton of information to give, and I have good reason to believe that he is telling the truth, and the information is viable. But, see, look who he voted for.

Ugh, do what you want, but if I were you I'd be more concerned about your own safety than feeling guilty about this.

On another note, Stash mentioned that the person who sold the bullet proof vests was male, and that they were dead. And it just so happens that the only person who fits this description is... Rick. Hm, I'm just thinking out loud here, but is there anything we can learn about from this? Anyone who had contact with him? Maybe if anyone who did could look back for things that weren't revealed in any conversations until this info was.

Pasta Message? What, are you too good for potato messages? :tongue:

Only a true Mafioso would send messages with bloody pasta... :sadnew:

Well, we've got a damn conviction, for better or for worse now, so let's sit tight and hope for the best. Tomorrow should be an interesting day.

Vote: Erik King/Kingofthezempk

finally to get rid of that stutter, and if your scum thats cool too!

If I make it through the night, then i will unveil the information one day at a time. If all goes as planned, we can have a few good kills in a row.

If I make it through the night...

If I make it through the night, then i will unveil the information one day at a time. If all goes as planned, we can have a few good kills in a row.

If I make it through the night...

Vigilante, take this bozo out. He's nothing but bad news.

The day has ended in the conviction of Erik King. Please get your night actions in!

Vigilante, take this bozo out. He's nothing but bad news.

What makes you say that buddy, got something to hide?

Well, we can discuss it tomorrow, time for bed now.