Sign in to follow this  
Sting

What sets do we know are coming out next?

*wacko* I don't know what sets are supposed to be coming out next and when they are coming out?

When are the new KK2 sets coming out? Spongebob? Avatar? Vikings? ect, ect

I have been reading so much about the sets I have totally lost track of when they are supposed to come out!

Is the Arkham Asylum a confirmed set to be released? What is this set by the way? The Batman jail or something? Or is it his batcave?

Is the Arkham Asylum a confirmed set to be released? What is this set by the way? The Batman jail or something? Or is it his batcave?

Yeah, it's been confirmed. As you said, it's a Batman jail. The set comes with, Batman (in his black uniform), Poison Ivy, The Riddler, The Scarecrow and Nightwing.

I think most of the new sets are being released (in Europe) in August, that's when TLC is due to give us the next wave. All the sets you mentioned are (from what i've heard) being released late summer. I apologise if this info is wrong.

Doesn't Arkham also have Robin? Plus, it's a TRU exclusive. I think the other new sets come out around July-August, because I'm hoping to have enough for Mythical Creatures by then.

Doesn't Arkham also have Robin?

Robin = Nightwing. Ish. Someone with better Batman knowledge than I may be able to elaborate better. As I understand it, Dick Grayson who was the second Robin, became Nightwing when Batman was incapacitated. As it stands, he has moved away from Gotham to another city up the coast. There's been a couple more Robins since.

Today while browsing the internet for new sets, I came across this website, which seems to have all of the upcoming sets (vikings, batman, kk2:3 etc) in stock. One other interresting thing is that the website also have high resolution pictures of most of the sets.

I really cant belive that all of those sets already are ready to buy *wacko* , I thought they were coming out in August?

Wow. That seems almost too god to be true. I wonder if they're real. :-/

Thats excactly the same thing that I thought when found it. But I hope it is true, although that odds that it is true are very low :-(

I'm HAVE to order the Sailbarge now. I'll let everyone know if it works.

Great site there, I clicked through a few pages and there was the new batman sets as well as some old orient expedition sets I was after. Can't make an order right now as I have to save funds for the event, but if Sams works then I will be making one in a few weeks!

Jon.

The website appears to have gone down. Does it work for everyone else?

I'm HAVE to order the Sailbarge now. I'll let everyone know if it works.

Cant wait to hear if it works!

If it does then I gotta order a few sets myself.

The website appears to have gone down. Does it work for everyone else?

Still apears to be working fine for me.

Jon.

OK, it's working now.

Are you really saying that you just yet bought the Sailbarge? thats fantastic

Now I've bought it. I'll let everyone know if it turns up ;-)

Lets hope it turns up. *finger crossed*

If it turns up then you might very well be the first to own this set

Now I've bought it. I'll let everyone know if it turns up ;-)

Hope so Sam! And if it does I will be making an order once I get back from Windsor.

Jon.

Okay then........ They're not avalible here...... Phooey. Besides, they're all sold out. >:-(

Oopies.... Ummm.... I'm back?

(kicks himself)

BAD ME!!!

Sorry..........

:-$ BLACK SKULL :-$

Doesn't Arkham also have Robin?

Robin = Nightwing. Ish. Someone with better Batman knowledge than I may be able to elaborate better. As I understand it, Dick Grayson who was the second Robin, became Nightwing when Batman was incapacitated. As it stands, he has moved away from Gotham to another city up the coast. There's been a couple more Robins since.

(strolls into thread a bit late)

Dick Grayson was the first Robin. When he got too old to wear elf panties and pointy shoes he got himself a darker costume and called himself Nightwing.

The second Robin was a kid named Jason Todd who the Joker blew up...and he stayed dead until just recently.

The third Robin, and probably the best known to the younger audiences is Tim Drake, this is who's probably under the mask of the Robin Minifig.

There was also a girl Robin recently, Stephanie Brown, formerly a sueprhero named Spoiler and Tim's girlfriend. she's dead too...at least until they can concoct some assinine reason to bring her back Deino.jpg