Sign in to follow this  
Vader

Review: 7780 Batman - The Batboat: Hunt for Killer Croc

Man, this is like Ex-Force...the alternate models look at least as good, maybe even better then the 'real' model *wub*

I know what you mean, for me the first one with the bat boat/sub looks great and im very tempted to take the boat apart and make that one.

hey maybe you should cover the head with a hair piece and if the head band still shows, use yellow paint over the head band and glue a piece of paper under the batman mask just as xenologer said *y*

Forgot to add these pics from the back of the instruction booklet.

bat3.jpg

hey look multiple batmen

Thats all good but have you ever tried to put a piece of paper inside a helmet then slide it on a fig head??? its not easy to do and usually results in the helmet getting stuck.

Thanks for the review... Those cuffs will soon have many castle applications ;-)

God Bless,

Nathan

Indeed the cuffs are fantastic and it gives the sets an extra appeal, of course the guns also help :-D

Thats all good but have you ever tried to put a piece of paper inside a helmet then slide it on a fig head??? its not easy to do and usually results in the helmet getting stuck.

well not for me. i tried it many times and it works fine

They're too long though...they wouldn't restrain the prisoner, maybe if they were upside-down, to have the prisoner hanging by his wrists...but that would be hard with how the minifigs are

Now, this is just me nitpicking and being comic-geeky, but after building this set I've decided they really should have called it the Hover-Bat or something like that, because the vehicle that comes with the Batcave looks a LOT more like the Batboats we've come to expect from the comics.

But, like I said, that's just me being nitpicky, as a set I like the Batboat a lot more then I thought I would, and it looks great next to the rest of Batman's vehicles deino.gif

Yeah i have to agree with you on that, as much as i love the set its not a boat that bats would usually have.

Still im sure lego will do another down the road so that may be more boat like and less hover boat.