Sign in to follow this  
VBBN

Transformers 3

Don't count them out just yet. Reports have been coming in that their vehicle modes have been spotted on the sets. And remember, this is being directed by the same guy who assured us that Megatron wouldn't be in Transformers 2. :tongue:

The twins were just fine. I welcome them back considering they were practically the only robots with personality.

Who also can't act - or at least you'd assume that, what with her being a model with no prior acting experience. Maybe she'll surprise us and be better than Megan Fox, but the chances of that happening are slim to none. If anything, she'll probably be worse. :sadnew:

Is it really that big a deal? lets save the extra cash that would have been spent on a big time actor on more robot and action scenes. NO one is going to win any acadmey awards for acting in this movie. She's just there to fill the role as Sam's love interest to please the general audience anyhow.

So far, i like what I've seen. Optimus is getting a trailer, a few new characters, and it appears Sound wave (along with Shock wave and Megatron)will be in the final battle on earth!

Sorry, I gave over the wrong message. I loved the Twins, I was commenting on the complaints about them.

Anyway, as long as the Autobots I mentioned + Soundwave get bigger parts I am happy. Oh, and Jolt needs to fight someone cool.

What I loved especially about Rotf was Starscream. Favourite Decepticon.

As we now have a new trailer, me thinks its appropriate to resurrect this thread...

There was alo this trailer that was released in December..

So far, everything looks good. I think there on the right track!

*long whistle*

Whoooaaaa :oh:

Looks like a friggin' alien invasion :cry_happy:

This movie is SO gonna rock :devil:

Thanks for posting 5150 Lego :thumbup:

Regards,

Mitch

So lets see what we know so far about the movie..

-Optimus Prime has a trailer and will combine with it for so kind of "power up" flight mode

-Megatron returns and is a run down rusty Mack tanker truck,

-Shockwave is the main villain,

-Ratchet, Ironhide and Bumble Bee are all back and have the same alt modes with a few minor changes in color and body work,

-The twins are back (though rumored to have very short parts. Maybe like how Ja Jar had a short part in "Attack of the Clones"

-Starscream is presumed to be back,

-There are 3 new Autobot Nascars that have been named "The Wreakers"

-There are 3 new Deception Chevy Suburban police type vehicles know as "The Dreads" (you can see two of them crash into Ironhide in the Super Bowl trailer)

-There is a Red Ferrari 458 Italia Autobot. Name is unknown at this time

-There is a Blue Mercedes Autobot. Unknown name.

-Silverbolt will be in the movie, though it is unknown what his alt mode is. It is known however, that he will be voiced by James Avery (better known as Uncle Phil from the American TV show Fresh prince of Bell Air)

-The Gold bot on the Moon from the first teaser trailer has been identified as Sentinel Prime and the Airport fire truck seen in Chicago has been identified as his earth Alt mode.

I think thats it for now. (everything i typed has been off memory so if i forgot something my bad. :sweet: )