Sign in to follow this  
The Who

New minifig - White Mandalorian

I'd have to agree, they said it was created "the Lego version" to be a prototype fig, white was not choosen because of the previous white Boba fett creations. Which were based on concept art.

41426.jpg

I really hope these come free with 29.99 or more in toys r us like the chrome stormtroopers. Its good for TLG to give an incentive for buying sets to the fans :)

So I was wondering if anyone had any updates on how the fig would be distributed. I am extremely interested in knowing any new info cause I really really want one!!!!!

So no new news on how we can get one officially from LEGO? (Besides ridiculous prices in online marketplaces)

And how come this Boba was not done in the new Boba style, separated helmet and jetpack? :grin:

Just guessing, it's probably because it is the 30th anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back (as advertised on the front) so they decided to re-release the old style.

The helmet, unfortunately, doesn't have any printing on it, which is a shame. The curves outside of the visor might be nice in black, and they didn't print the two triangles on top. Still, it doesn't really matter, as I won't get one. Not that I'm especially happy about that...