user

Cyberpunk Discussion Thread

At least post your character's death. :devil::laugh:

Why does she need to die? Samantha has quite a lot of use for the rebels as she can provide intel about the company, so you can freely use her as you wish (well, keeping your hands to yourself, of course). :wink:

Sorry I havn't been posting, feel free to kill me off. I'm currently falling behind in school.

Sorry I havn't been posting, feel free to kill me off. I'm currently falling behind in school.

:sad: Everyone's quitting.

*Slaps Cyberpunk*

Live, darn you! LIIIIIIVE!!

Above Kiara and the hook hand guy were fighting each other.

"Whats your problem oldy" shouted Kiara

"You, clever girl" replied the man

Just then Kiara spat hard into the mans eye, giving her a few seconds to run. Samantha was right there too. BANG went the sewage hatch as reptile pushed it open from below making the old guy smash into a wall and fall down knocked out.

"Good going" Kiara calmly said after she turned to see the men...

This is going to sound stupid, considering I never seem to post anymore for some very odd reason, but I thought you and Sandy were at your apartment; or did I skip a post? :blush:

Anyway, I can understand this if the reason is that you wanted to have a reason to post, of course... :sweet:

:sad: Everyone's quitting.

*Slaps Cyberpunk*

Live, darn you! LIIIIIIVE!!

:cry_sad: You're making me sad, even though I'm just a lazy jerk who needs to take the time to post in a game every now and again. :laugh:

This is going to sound stupid, considering I never seem to post anymore for some very odd reason, but I thought you and Sandy were at your apartment; or did I skip a post? :blush:

I brought them into the new day. They are no longer sleeping together in their apartment, instead, they are on their way to meet the group.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Gosh this is depressing and you guys where all so optomistic. :sing: I really hoe we get more mambers that are more activeor something. I am really dissapointed but I guess it's my fault anyway I still think I'm going to make some big creation to romote this game and get more members but I need some more ideas. :sad:

Gosh this is depressing and you guys where all so optomistic. :sing: I really hoe we get more mambers that are more activeor something. I am really dissapointed but I guess it's my fault anyway I still think I'm going to make some big creation to romote this game and get more members but I need some more ideas. :sad:

Now that I'm to a point of posting, I'll help you keep it alive. :sweet: Even if we are on different sides. :laugh:

Now that I'm to a point of posting, I'll help you keep it alive. :sweet: Even if we are on different sides. :laugh:

SHHHHH! They're not supposed to know that yet! :tongue:

:EDIT: woops nevermind.

Edited by computerbug

"Time is of the essence?"

Wait, I'm not actually with you guys. Inserge was looting the bodies in the sewer, Striker fell then Inserge saw him (not having heard of his betrayal, and still thinking that he was a rebel) and is now helping him get to S-C.

Soooo, Time is of the essence was said by Striker's character. And I'm not with you guys. well, I mean I am WITH you guys but not literally WITH you right now.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by dannylonglegs

Wait, I'm not actually with you guys. Inserge was looting the bodies in the sewer, Striker fell then Inserge saw him (not having heard of his betrayal, and still thinking that he was a rebel) and is now helping him get to S-C.

Soooo, Time is of the essence was said by Striker's character. And I'm not with you guys. well, I mean I am WITH you guys but not literally WITH you right now.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Okay I understand when you sent me that PM I thought you were still planning to be a bad guy.

Okay I understand when you sent me that PM I thought you were still planning to be a bad guy.

Nope, I'm just confused :tongue: (yet I seem to understand this game better than most) I'm sorry if my wording was at all vague, and I tried to mention a few times that I still assumed he was a rebel.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Roger shakes his head in all this turmoil and shouts to the voice in the sky (not hinckley) "where am i?"

Roger shakes his head in all this turmoil and shouts to the voice in the sky (not hinckley) "where am i?"

You are in RAT hedquarters, not being attacked or actively fighting anyone.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

....And nobody realized that Inserge was no longer following them, cause he's just not important what so ever... :tongue:

It's fine, I just thought that it was a bit funny that you didn't mention me not being there.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

....And nobody realized that Inserge was no longer following them, cause he's just not important what so ever... :tongue:

It's fine, I just thought that it was a bit funny that you didn't mention me not being there.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Oh woops sorry. :blush:

:EDIT: I just saw these pics and they perfectally represeants what a RAT city would look like.

b34bf7dade7021f1a1840d481ed449f1.png

And this is like a Chings city.

Metropolis_2106_by_thmc.jpg

And Steels.

apocalyptic_city___WIP__by_marcnail.jpg

Edited by computerbug

Nice selection of pics, it sure does capture the fractions style.

As for the game, is there any detailed description of factions, their leadership, diferent roles within organisation(fraction), tech data, equipment itd.? I've been studying cyberpunk rules for some time,thinking if it could be done in lego, it would be fantastic.I wonder where do you post your stories in Cp universe(separated thread or what), because im very tempted to enter the game with my character.

cheers

As for the game, is there any detailed description of factions, their leadership, diferent roles within organisation(fraction), tech data, equipment itd.? I've been studying cyberpunk rules for some time,thinking if it could be done in lego, it would be fantastic.I wonder where do you post your stories in Cp universe(separated thread or what), because im very tempted to enter the game with my character.

cheers

Great, this game sure could use a jump start! (as could EBRP, but I think it's pretty dead, even though I provided a villain. :hmpf_bad: ) Here's a link to the adventure, and make your character here! (Ps. you may want to (have to) read the adventure so far, in order to make your post coherent to the story. :cry_happy:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

cheers

Oh yes please join! I really don't want my first game here to die so soon. I've also been working on a non-lego version of this game too but I'm not sure weather I should actually put the finishing touches on the web-site or abandon the idea. But about the factions thing that's the fun part! You can help create different details about the factions and choose so if you have got any ideas just post them please! :classic:

Edited by computerbug