Anio

Venator Class Republic Attack Cruiser

Owners of the Venator!

You can't count this...

This is the most reproduced Star Wars MOC.

And maybe the most reproduced MOC in general...

Just in TechLUG, At least 10 people own a copy.

Some time ago, I even had 2...

You can't count this...

This is the most reproduced Star Wars MOC.

And maybe the most reproduced MOC in general...

Just in TechLUG, At least 10 people own a copy.

Some time ago, I even had 2...

Maybe we can count the number of owners that are here on Eurobricks? :)

It is such a popular set but from where I am living, the cost does put a "brick" on actually doing it! :P

Owners of the Venator!

1. Anio

2. Cjd223

3. bbafett

4. mfrazier

5. jeffmcclain

6. Azrielsc

7. Smekke

:)

Add me to this list. I love this thing.

Well I started my build but that's not why I'm posting. The pics/vids I saw on this just doesn't prepare you for the scale

This Moc is on. Quite blown away by it! For all you guys on the fence about building your own Venator....just do it...you will

Be amazed!

Owners of the Venator!

1. Anio

2. Cjd223

3. bbafett

4. mfrazier

5. jeffmcclain

6. Azrielsc

7. Smekke

8. elementx850

Seems like we got a fleet growing here on EB! :)

Would be quite cool to actually have a bunch of Venators and 1 Invisible Hand battling it out! HUGE diorama!

Edited by Azrielsc

Woah! A lighted Venator! :thumbup:

1. Anio

2. Cjd223

3. bbafett

4. mfrazier

5. jeffmcclain

6. Azrielsc

7. Smekke

8. elementx850

9. Mooste

10. StevenIsBallin

Edited by Azrielsc

Hi there,

The English Lego magazine "BLOCKS" published a Top50 of Lego Star Wars stuff in issue 13.

The UCS Venator appears to be in 5th position, behind some official sets (10188, 10179), a character (Darth Vader) and lightsaber fight sets in general.

So, in other words, BLOCKS chose the UCS Venator as the best Star Wars MOC.

I discovered that yesterday when I got a copy of the magazine. I was very surprised, and happy of course. :)

Hope all people who own a copy enjoyed building it. :)

I love this ucs ship and really want to briclink one but I think I will have to wait a while. I just spent some money on master replicas limited edition yoda revenge of the sith saber and anakin skywalker revenge of the sith lightsaber replicas.

No way the Venator Class Republic Attack Cruiser is wayyyyy better then any of the ones that beat it.

I got the magz and looked my self.

Should have been number 1. Not 5

Hi guys,

Is the instruction and the sticker still available?

it would fit perfect next to my Super Star Destryer.

Just was on Ebay,saw a Venator! Starting bid 3,800.00! Half way done with mine...don't think i would ever sell it?!

Pics will soon to follow...

He does mention Anio, that you are the designer.. http://www.ebay.com/...bcAAOSwiwVWSk8j

Holy heck! That's crazy! I'm a lazy man, but not lazy enough to spend a what, $2,500 markup after Bricklinking costs just so I don't have to build the thing!

This seller put's his offer on Ebay repeatedly, I first saw it like six months ago (and I believe it was already mentioned in this thread before). Well I wonder whether it's ever been sold - that price tag is really high. Perhaps if it was one of a kind creation designed by him... still feels line rip off :)

Selling 3,800$ a model that is not his own design is totally outrageous.

I mean, the instruction is sold 5€. 5 EUROS. And the guy takes advantage of the model and charges 3,800$ to make money.

I hope he won't succeed in selling it.

Selling 3,800$ a model that is not his own design is totally outrageous.

I mean, the instruction is sold 5€. 5 EUROS. And the guy takes advantage of the model and charges 3,800$ to make money.

I hope he won't succeed in selling it.

I just roughly priced your kit and even without filtering to find least expense it comes out to roughly 1,800 Euros including shipping to my location, so yes, plus your 5 Euros for instructions, he's effectively charging 2,328 Euros for having assembled it for the buyer. Who, if they're the kind of person who wants a giant Lego set, probably wants to assemble it themselves anyway. It's kind of the point of the hobby! Edited by Pcm979

Funny thing that in description the seller clearly states that the model comes disassembled in zip bags :D So it's three grand for doing the bricklinking. Which I think someone might not like to do but even if he charged about $200 for that it would be quite controversial...

Funny thing that in description the seller clearly states that the model comes disassembled in zip bags :D So it's three grand for doing the bricklinking. Which I think someone might not like to do but even if he charged about $200 for that it would be quite controversial...

What.

I missed that.

I'm- I'm speechless.

just bought the instructions, and would definitely be my next project, after I finish the millenium falcon UCS on-going, thanks sir!

Now I could understand if he found him self in some rough times and needed to sell it from the money back (sell it for what it cost to make and then pointing people to this forum to buy the instructions). This thing is not cheep to build.

But clearly this is not the case and even then he could sell the parts him self on brick link.