Sign in to follow this  
SlyOwl

Pirates' Island

Haha, fantastic! :pir_laugh2:

I love the cannonball ricochet, and the landscaping and small detail is brilliant as ever!

I wonder why pirates would have a lighthouse though, seems they would be easy to find. :monkey:

Awesome, just awesome! I love the canon shoot, that a helmet can be so strong :pir_laugh2: I really like it, lovely Moc!

Ewok

Edited by Ewok

Oh my god, this is awesome, i love the bridge and actually i loved all, its just stunning :pir-oh3: Keep it up mate and good luck :pir_laugh2:

It seem´s like a lot of fun is going on on that island. Love all

the details, such as the pirate balancing on the barrels and that

guy getting shot in the head of the cannon - thank god he had

a helmet which deflected the cannon ball. :pir_laugh2:

Thanks everyone :pir-blush:

A lot of people have been making their deck, land, and water surfaces too smooth and it doesn't look like Lego anymore when they do that. Really nice MOC. :pir-classic:

*whistles nonchalently* :pir_laugh2:

I don't really like that guy with the fedora.

I just like showing off my tan fedora, even if it's not that rare :pir-tongue:

This is such a lovely MOC. The best part is the goat on the rooftop if you ask me. I'm still wondering how you stacked the barrels. What keeps them standing like that?

Wedgitude! Just pressing and twisting to the right angles keeps them together relatively firmly.

I'm going to use this as my first post on Classic Pirates.com front-page :thumbup: It won't be up for another day or two.

Thanks! :pir-wub:

I was just thinking that you should add a pirate treasure cave or prison for the soldiers build into your rockery there. That would look really cool. :pir-classic:

I had originally planned to put in a treasure cave or torture chamber, but I ran out of time and bother :pir-blush:

I wonder why pirates would have a lighthouse though, seems they would be easy to find. :monkey:

Dunno :pir-grin: Maybe to signal to their own ships? I assumed this was in a cove somewhere, so they wouldn't be too bothered about noise or light...

Another fantastic MOC by Owl!

I really love the cannon ball being bounced off the spaniards helmet! Nice cartoony effect!