Sign in to follow this  
Xiran

Hi!

Hello. Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your stay.

LARP is cool but I suffer not Star Wars, :tongue:

The MOC Expert tag is earned through posting very very good MOCs, the Star Wars one was something to do with a Mafia game a while back (unless there is one I haven't come across) so I don't think you can get one.

Hi guys,

I'm 18 years old and live in Germany.

Some of my hobbies are:

-everything fantasy [especially Warcraft, Mythodea [i'm a LARPer (for all who don't know what LARP is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larp], Warhammer, Lord of the Rings] related

-everything Star Wars related

-gaming

-art [especially drawing fantasy or Star Wars themes, abstract painting]

-making YouTube videos [i already started with some gaming videos and I want to do a Lego Star Wars video as soon as possible.]

I played with Lego since I was a little child and I now want to start to do some more creative stuff with it, like said above doing a video, or start MOCing.

Xiran

Edit: I already have a question: How can I get the Star Wars Fan / MOC expert graphics? I think I have to achieve them or how does it work?

From my understanding the Star Wars tag is given to members who participate int he SW forum and are good members in that forum, provideing helpful conversation and news or reviews. but it's not easy to get. I've alreay done 9 SW reviews and to no avale. I think they don't give it out anymore because tons of people have it but they have all been here for a while, I dont really see it handed out anymore. Shame.

The MOC tag could probably be earned by producing some superb MOC's, I dont know for sure how or when you'd get it, but if thats your goal, I'd get MOC'ing.

Hi and welcome to EB. Nice to have a Star Wars fan as i too am one.

From my understanding the Star Wars tag is given to members who participate int he SW forum and are good members in that forum, provideing helpful conversation and news or reviews. but it's not easy to get. I've alreay done 9 SW reviews and to no avale. I think they don't give it out anymore because tons of people have it but they have all been here for a while, I dont really see it handed out anymore. Shame.

Big Cam, your reviews are really good and are very useful. Hopefully, you can get the tag soon though.