EmanTemplar

HELP! On Lego Universe

I just installed the new Lego Universe game and it works fine except the screen is tilted at -90 degrees so i have to tilt my head to look at it. I can't even see the whole thing only a slice! Someone please help me!!!

Edited by EmanTemplar

Wait, what, how did you install it? Are you sure it's Lego Universe, cause it's not even out yet.

Probably Beta version. I got an e-mail to try it out, but it didn't work on my computer. Anyway, this is a wierd problem for sure. Maybe you'll have to play with the graphics settings a bit to straighten things out (literally :grin: )

Probably Beta version. I got an e-mail to try it out, but it didn't work on my computer. Anyway, this is a wierd problem for sure. Maybe you'll have to play with the graphics settings a bit to straighten things out (literally :grin: )

Yeah its the Beta version and its nothing with the graphics cause they're awesome its just the screen problem, its tilted! And i can't even get to the graphic settings, i can only see a little slice of the screen! Someone please help me!

Edited by EmanTemplar

Yeah its the Beta version and its nothing with the graphics cause they're awesome its just the screen problem, its tilted! And i can't even get to the graphic settings, i can only see a little slice of the screen! Someone please help me!

If you're using Windows XP, you might be able to right-click on the desktop and go to graphics settings and rotate it (i.e. 270 degrees or 90 degrees) :classic:

If you're using Windows XP, you might be able to right-click on the desktop and go to graphics settings and rotate it (i.e. 270 degrees or 90 degrees) :classic:

Ive tried that, didnt work at all

Email the game developpers or their tech support. Or maybe they have a forum?

Email the game developpers or their tech support. Or maybe they have a forum?

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. But they will probably just use that as advice, since this a Beta version, and won't do anything to fix EmanTemplar's problem

Check your screen resolution. It must be at least 1024x768 to play the current beta version. If your screen does not fit the resolution it may be trying to squeeze it on or something.

Try update your graphics drivers. If that fails, I would recommend trying a reinstall. Might just be a temporary bug.

Make sure you uninstall your old graphics drivers before installing new ones, I have encountered major problems with my computer installing a new set of drivers over the old ones. I ended up having to use system restore to get myself out of the mess!!!

I just installed the new Lego Universe game and it works fine except the screen is tilted at -90 degrees so i have to tilt my head to look at it. I can't even see the whole thing only a slice! Someone please help me!!!

Being part of the LEGO Universe QA team, I am very interested in chasing this issue down. Any information you can give me pertaining to your PC is useful. DXDiag and/or crash logs would be killer!

Crash logs can be found in this directory (Win vista):

C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\NetDevil\LEGO Universe\Log Files

It is pure text files, so if they are big, zip them down to minimize the size

DXDiag:

Start->Run->type dxdiag, then hit OK

(alternatively; press Windows key and 'R' key at the same time to bring up the run dialog)

From the DXDiag window, select "Save all information..."

If you can send the files to following email address it would be great; jingelings @ gmail . com

Please note that any other feedback you have should go through our normal tech support (email listed in patcher)

Please also note that I cannot provide any information on the game, nor can I provide anyone with accounts for the game.

Thanks,

Jens Henrik

Welcome Jens Henrik! Glad to see you around helping out, both for the TLG LU team and the users :sweet:!

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR ACTIVATION KEYS!!!
That is against the rules! and it won't work. Because each key is linked to the email that it was sent to. It will only work on an account that was signed up with the email that it was sent to.

Being part of the LEGO Universe QA team, I am very interested in chasing this issue down. Any information you can give me pertaining to your PC is useful. DXDiag and/or crash logs would be killer!

Crash logs can be found in this directory (Win vista):

C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\Local\NetDevil\LEGO Universe\Log Files

It is pure text files, so if they are big, zip them down to minimize the size

DXDiag:

Start->Run->type dxdiag, then hit OK

(alternatively; press Windows key and 'R' key at the same time to bring up the run dialog)

From the DXDiag window, select "Save all information..."

If you can send the files to following email address it would be great; jingelings @ gmail . com

Please note that any other feedback you have should go through our normal tech support (email listed in patcher)

Please also note that I cannot provide any information on the game, nor can I provide anyone with accounts for the game.

Thanks,

Jens Henrik

@EmanTemplar, your not supposed to talk about ALPHA TESTING! If LEGO finds out that you did you could be KICKED OUT of ALPHA Testing!!!!!!! *oh2**oh2**oh2*

Did you even read the comment by LEGO Universe QA?

Also cool it on the emoticons and "YELLING!"

Leave the modding to the staff please.

He's not talking about the game, he's having technical issues and wants help to fix them.

hi can anyone help me? all my text are like [uI_LOGIN] and it just shows these plz help