Sign in to follow this  
DashIngG

Hi, new member DashInG here

Hi, after reading along for a few weeks I decided to join and stop lurking.

I'm a 30-something AFOL who likes Classic city, Classic space and Star Wars. I've restarted my Lego hobby some three years ago after picking up my old collection at my mums. After rebuilding most of it I bought the Star Wars V-wing as my first set out of the dark ages.

Since then it gradually got better (or worse according to my GF). I collect Star Wars minifigs (got almost 200 different ones now) and I've built a display for them. I also try to search Bricklink and Ebay for older sets I like.

Our living room always has some sets on display, but as my collection grows It's really hard to find space to store my growing collection in an easy way.

I'm not really building MOC's yet (just trying stuff), but I'm planning to do so as soon as I've got a bit more spare time. At least I've got a lot of ideas.

Cheers,

DashInG

Welcome to Eurobricks as a poster DashIngG :vader:

Can't say I've built a display for my Star Wars figs but I do own a huge amount.

I also have the same storage problems - and I keep selling discontinued themes like Aquu Raiders.

Welcome to Eurobricks!

I hope you can post some of your own creations soon, the comments people leave are always helpful, the more you MOC the more confident you will become.

Build on!

Cheers, IZ

Hey welsome to Eurobricks DashIngG! I hope you will enjoy your time here and make many good friends.

But theres two questions i have to say. OT or PT Rock Raiders or Power Miners? :vader:

Greetings Dashing! It's always nice to see somebody slither out of their dark age! I can't wait to see some creations from you could you possibly take a pic of your SW fig collection? :sweet:

Thanks everyone. If my first MOCs turn our ok, I'll post em on EB.

I don't have a lot of Star Wars sets on display right now. Just sorted most of them except UCS. I'm a sucker for sorting (I'm on step 16 here: http://news.lugnet.com/storage/?n=707)

I'll try and update collections at Brickset (it's been a while) and put the link in my sig.

Thanks for the welcome!