Sign in to follow this  
LegoPigeon

LegoPigeon London Videos

Hi Everyone, i like to present to you my new Series of London Videos, Look out for my Lego Videos which i be posting in other section of this board soon cause they going to be Super.

Enjoy my new funny End of the world Video under 30 secs.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed

src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always"

allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

">

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed

src="

allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Hi Enjoy my new Funny Grass Roof Video 2 mins.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param

name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425"

height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425"

height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Hi Enjoy my new Cute Dodo Video over 1 min.

src="

allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

src="

allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Hi Enjoy my new Rare Pigeon Collection Video over 1 min.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Hi Enjoy my new Walrus video 15 secs and Ostrich video 53 seconds

src="

src="

allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

src="

src="

Hello Enjoy my new Giant Vultures video under 30 seconds.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Hi Enjoy my new real mummy video 34 seconds.

Hi Enjoy my new Moon Jellyfish video 40 seconds.

src="

src="

Hi Enjoy my new Finding Nemo Fish video 55 Seconds.

Hi Enjoy my new interesting City video 2 mins.

Btw what do you mean ramshot?

height="344"></embed></object>">

height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Btw what do you mean ratshot?

For some reason the links must not be playing the youtube vids live on Eurobricks to Ratshot, but I can see them and I love them as ever!

For some reason the links must not be playing the youtube vids live on Eurobricks to Ratshot, but I can see them and I love them as ever!

I think that's what it is.

Hi Enjoy my new Pub Dating video 80 Seconds.

I have included url for you ratshot, do both links work for you? You can always right click on the embed video and click watch on youtube. Thanks :) btw did you see my both Amy Winehouse Lego Super Videos?

Having a date in a PUB of all places!? Come on mate! I actually pity those guys who bring their girlfriends-to-be on a nice romantic date in an Irish Pub where the boys have gathered to have a pint or two or watch the game... It's by far one of the worst places you could take a girl you'd like to impress - every city's bound to have tons of nice little restaurants or quite bars or other charming and romantic destinations/locations - I'd recommend picking one of those as a more adequate, if at times unoriginal, location for a date - especially if it's a first one.

That said, I bring my girl along almost every time I go to my fav pub - she likes watching football with me and she enjoys having a beer or two, so don't think that I have a grudge against the combination of pubs and girls :) Just giving a useful tip there - especially knowing that I myself have probably ruined the first dates of quite a few couples (yeah, I'm pretty vociferous...) - but then again, what kind of a date could you expect anyway if you walk in a pub halfway through the Chelsea vs Tottenham game!?

...what kind of a date could you expect anyway if you walk in a pub halfway through the Chelsea vs Tottenham game!?

A blind date. You know, accidentally punched in the eye by some fans that had a few pints more.

:laugh::tongue:

Sorry, off-topic but couldn't resist here. :blush::grin:

Hi Coo, pub dating is easy and social to do, just make sure you dont go when your football match is on.

Ok so we gone from dating tips in a pub, to new location in my new clubing video 32 seconds, would you take your lover there? Enjoy my funny new video :)

src="

src="

I have included url for you ratshot, do both links work for you? You can always right click on the embed video and click watch on youtube. Thanks :) btw did you see my both Amy Winehouse Lego Super Videos?

Thanks, it worked :thumbup:

Hi Enjoy my new Super Store Video about 1 min.

Btw Ratshop if link does not work you can always click my Nothingp profile link in my sig.

src="

src="

Hi Enjoy my new Funny Asda Video 23 seconds.

src="

src="

Hi Enjoy my new Super Store Video about 1 min.

Btw Ratshop if link does not work you can always click my Nothingp profile link in my sig.

Seance when did my name change to 'Ratshop"? :sceptic::pir-laugh:

Seance when did my name change to 'Ratshop"? :sceptic::pir-laugh:

You should be happy, few posts ago, you were "ramshot" :tongue: :

Btw what do you mean ramshot?

Hi Enjoy my new Cool Pepsi Video 45 seconds.

Btw Ratshot i only notice that when you pointed that out, funny that :)

src="

src="

You should be happy, few posts ago, you were "ramshot" :tongue: :

I never noticed that one :pir-laugh:

Hi Enjoy my new Cool Shop Video 1 min.

src="

src="