Sign in to follow this  
_shaddow_

Drakuun, the legendary dragon

Hey ! Today i'll present you a moc that have nearly three years already, and that have really changed during this time.

drakuun_00.jpg

You can see his very first form here. Nothing really to say, apart from the fact that you can clearly see the base i created (i called it the "proto" base, used first to depict a new form of the toa mata in a fiction).

Then i began to ameliorate it, over and over, and this is the final form i gave him, i think, a year ago.

As you can see, there is two different backgrounds, the photos with a white background are more recent, but they are a bit blurry, so i think i'll make other ones soon.

Again, here is a link to the final version folder : http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=245257

Edited by _shaddow_

Interesting designs. I like the way you made the torso, and that torso may look the coolest in its original form.

Nice knee pads, I see I'm not the only one adding masks/heads as leg armor :classic:

That's a great MOC, especially the colours and style of the sword and wing combo. :classic:

Is the gun on the shoulder meant to be part of the armour/body? If not, it might standout more as a shoulder mounted gun if it were grey/silver.

For the topic, I recommend you add a link to the Brickshelf folder/main photo from the thumbnail picture, so that it's easier to view the final MOC.

Very interesting build, _shaddow_!

I like to see the techniques you used and the evolution from the first design to the final version.

Btw, I too planned on using the dragon head in my warrior, but couldn't figure a nice way to incorporate it. I guess it wasn't much good in its design, while you managed to blend it in perfectly :thumbup:

LuxorV

Interesting designs. I like the way you made the torso, and that torso may look the coolest in its original form.

Nice knee pads, I see I'm not the only one adding masks/heads as leg armor :classic:

The torso was made at first to test a new type of base wich would be really articulated. The armes are the "big" problem as they can't bend forward, but at least it's a totally original base by me.

That's a great MOC, especially the colours and style of the sword and wing combo. :classic:

Is the gun on the shoulder meant to be part of the armour/body? If not, it might standout more as a shoulder mounted gun if it were grey/silver.

For the topic, I recommend you add a link to the Brickshelf folder/main photo from the thumbnail picture, so that it's easier to view the final MOC.

At first he had a big sword, but it diseapeared with my ameliorations. As i'm a big fan of swords as principal weapons, i thought that i could place one into his right hand and i think the look is pretty correct. In his storyline, he can use the sword only when he use his powers at his maximum, so the dragon head "opens" and the sword appears.

The part on the shoulder is a device used by drakuun to see in the dark, it's directly relied to his visor and permit him to see his foes in total darkness.

Oh and by the way i placed the link at the end of the text.

Very interesting build, _shaddow_!

I like to see the techniques you used and the evolution from the first design to the final version.

Btw, I too planned on using the dragon head in my warrior, but couldn't figure a nice way to incorporate it. I guess it wasn't much good in its design, while you managed to blend it in perfectly :thumbup:

LuxorV

Well the dragon head was my first idea for this moc so i'm happy you find it good. I consider this moc to be my best one, as i think i couldn't really enhance it once again

:classic: Awesome MOC !

But , you're the same that the french on BL ?

:laugh:

Sorry for my bad english...^^ I'm French ...

:classic: Awesome MOC !

But , you're the same that the french on BL ?

:laugh:

Sorry for my bad english...^^ I'm French ...

Well, i'm french, i have the same mocs, same avatar and same sign, so i think it's me, yes :tongue:

Thanks