Sign in to follow this  
simonskluk

RED HEAD? literally, not hair, the head - which set does it come from

OK - its my first post so apologies if this is in the wrong place!

I have a minifig head that is red - peeron part 3626b, but its not listed on peeron - does anyone know what set it might from?

any help appreciated!

cheers

si

The figure head also came in this. It's not the best Legoland set I've seen. :tongue:

Good find, I wonder why that didn't come up on the bricklink list??

I got it, the one that I listed along with Rick are 3626A which has a solid stud.

The regular minifig head in solid red is 3626B that one has the hollow stud that we are used to.

Good find, I wonder why that didn't come up on the bricklink list??

Hollow stud :classic:

I posted again immedietaly after and it merged my posts. :classic:

You really earn your title. Perhaps you should be the 'waaay too quickly posting nerd' :laugh:

That's hardcore racism :sceptic:

I wouldn't call it that, but using yellow for skin avoids all such debates and is one of the main reasons why I dislike 'flesh' and all the other skin tones. I suppose this is the first set where different skin tones were being introduced: anyone know whether it was a licensed set? :grin:

I think the people who designed this set, didn't saw it as a stereotypicalling rascistic set and just want to make a nice playset.

Maybe they would call it different and design it different in these times.

By the way, This was in a line were other big figs were designed as cowboys in a late 19th century line.

Sign in to follow this