Sign in to follow this  
Mister Art

Hello, my name is Art.

Hello, Eurobricks community,

My name is Art (hence "Mister Art"); I'm a pseudo-photographer from the States. I won't bore you with the long story of how I happened upon Eurobricks and other LEGO related sites, but suffice to say that I lurked here for about half a year. There isn't much to know about me, other than that I'm a brickfilmer that found his love for the LEGO brick as a small child. Eurobricks, and Classic-Pirates.com as well, appear to be friendly, mature environments which I am pleased to be a part of.

Always building,

Mister Art (please, call me Art) :classic:

Welcome aboard. I too am a photographer (just as a hobby).

I think you'll like it here.

Thank you for the warm welcome. :classic:

Welcome aboard. I too am a photographer (just as a hobby).

Same here. :sweet: I don't have a job, exactly, so I just snap pictures for fun.

Hey Art,

Welcome to Eurobricks! What are your favourite themes? Do you have any brickfilms yet?

Enjoy your stay! :classic:

Thank you. :classic: I am, and I expect I will always be, a die hard fan of the Pirates theme. However, I have also come to love Trains, Modular Buildings, and some of the Classic Space sets.

In response to your second question, I have made a handful of films in the past, the majority of which not being very good. :tongue: Some of my newer ones are better (though still a bit choppy) and I'm currently in the process of converting video files; etc.

I see that you're also a brickfilmer. :sweet: I'll be on the lookout for some of your work; your tutorials are certainly helpful! :thumbup: