_shaddow_

[MOC] He's blue and fast...

I'm sure this is my first post in the Bionicle forum (and probably my last for a long time), but I just have to say you really nailed this one! :classic:

I suppose i am honored some members who don't have interests in bionicle post in this topic. :laugh:

Maybe i'll do some more photos picturing poses certain members will recognize soon, surely tomorrow. For knuckles, which is my current project, i need some pieces i must buy, so it'll take some time i think.

Once again, thanks for all your comments.

Edited by _shaddow_

I loved your Sonic :wub:

And I must say that I'm one of those who don't appreciate Bionicle.

Sorry but I can't help to deer to ask if it's possible to provide a list of the part used, and more detailed pictures of the head assembly.

Thank you so much for shearing. :thumbup:

Regards.

PS: My idea is to look for the parts at bricklink and build 2 of them. One for my daughter and another for a neighbour kid.

Edited by Mortymore

I loved your Sonic :wub:

And I must say that I'm one of those who don't appreciate Bionicle.

Sorry but I can't help to deer to ask if it's possible to provide a list of the part used, and more detailed pictures of the head assembly.

Thank you so much for shearing. :thumbup:

Regards.

PS: My idea is to look for the parts at bricklink and build 2 of them. One for my daughter and another for a neighbour kid.

That's awesome. Could I get a breakdown shot of the head? I'd love to build this. :wub:

Thanks, i think after all the persons (here and on a french forum) asked me for instructions/detail shots, i'll do it soon. For the inventary, it'll maybe take a little more time.

Thanks for being helpful. :thumbup:

What a price to pay for doing great things!? :tongue:

As if you haven't been coll enough for sharing, there are guys demanding more work. They should be ashamed. :blush: (just kidding)

Thanks once more, for this awesome work.

Regards

Edited by Mortymore

Great work shaddow! You've captured Sonic perfectly - and in bioncle parts too! Those are like another language to me :laugh:

Who's next? Robotnik? :sweet:

I can't type how happy I am to see that you'll be posting instructions. I've shown your Sonic to a few Bionicle-hating Lego fans and they all want to build one! You rule.

-j

You know what ? Here are the instructions ! Well, i can't obtain a better photo for the moment so if you have any questions, you can ask'em to me, there's no problem. Here's a tip because i don't think anyone'll rocognize the piece with the bad quality. The piece that joins the ear and the pupil is this one :

x1742.1167696426.jpg

Anyway, here is the photo : http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/shaddow/...nstructions.jpg

I didn't included 3d brickthing idea for the nose, but i think you don't need instructions for this, right ?

Please, give me credits if use ideas of the moc or present it, as it's one of my best mocs and i want to work as designer at TLG so i'll surely need a book of my creations, so i don't want this to spread on all the internet without my name... thanks !

EDIT : Oh and by the way i've forgotten to thank you all for your comments ! What i can see is that bionicle "haters" king of like my moc, and that is not nothing to me.

Edited by _shaddow_

do you have youtube or any other video account. if you do can you post a toturial

Please don't bump old topics just to make unreasonable requests.

This is truly amazing! I never thought in a million years I'd see Sonic represented in Lego parts. Especially since he's the superior character. :)

wow that is very great indeed. the finalized version looks very real for as far as lego can seem real to a VG. You sir are a boss

Thanks. I wanted to update the thread since I've been busy working on a "little" something on the end of last year. Here is a little preview, since I need time and a better place to take pictures of this thing.

8364555377_9b28c211f4_b.jpg

Comments and critics are, as always, welcomed.

Edited by _shaddow_