Sign in to follow this  
teleri

A few questions for the EB Staff

ok

well i was wandering were to post a review of the new lego game monster 4?(witch* i will be getting Saterday)

a few quick questions

1. where would i put a review about this new game? and what format shall i post it in? should i post pictures and rate it and stuff or is it diferant...(i have never done a review before...

2. has this been reviewed before? does anyone have this set and wants to review it as i dont want to put someone off from doing it because i have...

sorry about the questions

thanks in advance

Teleri

* get it? witch as in cackling cauldron witch! lol :laugh:

Edited by WhiteFang
Modify the title in a much neater structure manner

Well if this is a computer game, then you can post it in the culture and multimedia forum.

If it is a board game, then you can post it in other themes.

Hope that clears things up? :classic:

Neither of you have heard of monsters four? One of those new Lego board games, with lots of minifig heads, yum yum! :tongue:

I say it goes in "other themes." No idea if anyone's reviewed it before. Rate it like a regular review, and post normal pictures too. It'd be nice if you could provide how to play the game. :wink:

Just do a normal review like everyone else and you should be fine. When doing my Lego Ludo review Whitefang told me to post it in the lego general discussion area so you could do it there.

Oh and you may want to consider joining the Reviewer's Academy where you work to get reviews done pefectly and then you can earn the place as a teacher. Go here if you are interested.

Edited by Eskallon

teleri, hope you don't mind that I have adjusted your title in a neater manner, as I can't accept reading a title that has untidy sentence structure. :classic:

You are most welcome to present a review, pertaining to the LEGO Boardgames range, and right now, the Staff are thinking of shifting boardgames related stuff from Other Themes to LEGO General Discussion and News, if there is no specific house theme that should belonged to. We will look at the presentation and nature of the content, and will decide it from there.

Eskallon had made an useful recommendation, and if you are keen to learn something related to reviewing, you can signed up for Reviewers Academy, and of course you can still go ahead and do it on your own without following these courses.

Hope it helps.

teleri, hope you don't mind that I have adjusted your title in a neater manner, as I can't accept reading a title that has untidy sentence structure. :classic:

thats fine.

thanks for all of the replies

i would love to sign up to the reviewers academy. sounds great

ok the other themes is fine.

it looks like i wont be getting it for a while now but i will have it by the monday the 28th for sure...(my next pocket money gain...lol)

i can't wait

thanks again

Teleri

Edited by teleri