RoodakaHK

Bionicle-2010?

What if they're humans in mechanical armor.

i.e. Iron man/Power Ranger kinda thing.

That's what it sounds like.

I just hope we don't get any creep KKII-like faces underneath the masks.

Please oh please let there be figs inside those transparent chests.

[-TA-]

Yeah, I'd be okay with the lame names and Power Ranger thing if there was minifigs inside, then at least we would be inside the realm of Lego, and not in the realm of real life humans, which would come out cheesy.

Exo-force 2, like I said. :tongue:

It doesn't sound like there's going to be any system in this theme, but it doesn't look like they'll be any creepy heads.

Brrr....

I'm not so sure about the creepy heads, look at the head of the blue canister.

(I hope against all hope that that's a Glatorian Iron-Man head sticking out, and not something else.*jibblies*)

I'm not so sure about the creepy heads, look at the head of the blue canister.

(I hope against all hope that that's a Glatorian Iron-Man head sticking out, and not something else.*jibblies*)

Looks to me like a green Av-Matoran head. :look:

I can understand them being humans. They do look like they are wearing helmet and the silver guy looks like something out of Halo! :tongue:

The names don't bother me. Use your imagination. Make your own names.

I can understand them being humans. They do look like they are wearing helmet and the silver guy looks like something out of Halo! :tongue:

The names don't bother me. Use your imagination. Make your own names.

Darth Teridax

:tongue:

I was checking youtube, and I found a commercial for the Stars (

)

A random note is that in the CG part, Tahu's sword hilt is Mata red.

Edited by Vezon

Holy shit, that commercial is awesome! It has crazy nostalgia and makes the sets look almost too good. Not to mention the CG battle between Tahu and Nektann being pure win. I hope we get a lot of CG stuff this year like we did in '08. It'd be a fitting way to end the saga.

Holy shit, that commercial is awesome! It has crazy nostalgia and makes the sets look almost too good. Not to mention the CG battle between Tahu and Nektann being pure win. I hope we get a lot of CG stuff this year like we did in '08. It'd be a fitting way to end the saga.

From the back of the December comic:

Check out all-new Bionicle battle videos featuring the Bionicle Stars and the mystery of the Golden Armor, available March 2010 at www.bionicle.com
Edited by Vezon

Holy... that made the Stars look uber-amazing. The music was nice, the CG was, and the sense of nostalgia is something I haven't seen since 2002. Especially since that temple looks like the Kini Nui.

-ZotS

Edited by Zaktan of the Shadows

Holy crap, that's an awesome commercial. Tahu Vs. Nektann was pure win, and the Kini-Nui Esque temple gave me a rush of nostalgia.

Can't wait for the "Bionicle Battle Videos."

:)

-Mesonak

I do like that commercial. :wub:

I was hoping for CG GS Robots in it, but the Kini-Nui pyramid, mini-fight and golden armor was just as good!

Lol, instead of six Toa, one destiny, it's six gold pieces, one Toa.

Yes, the structure brought back memories.

Did anyone notice a difference in the appearance of the Hero canisters? From 2001 all the bionicle canister sets had a picture of the set and it showed the whole body. On the Hero canisters you have a more focused picure.

P.S. Commercial was pure nostalgic win! :cry_happy:

It made me shiver a bit when they said ancient heroes and Gresh was in the picture but except for that it was really good. :thumbup::classic:

It's a lot easier then saying "two ancient heroes and one new hero" :tongue:

Can we stop criticizing every little detail that LEGO messes up? It's not like they're actually referring to Gresh as an "old" hero in the story. :hmpf_bad:

It made me shiver a bit when they said ancient heroes and Gresh was in the picture but except for that it was really good. :thumbup::classic:

Technically, Gresh is older than Tahu and Taknuva, so it makes sense. =P

Technically, Gresh is older than Tahu and Taknuva, so it makes sense. =P

Well, he might not be. Gresh wasn't alive during the Core War, about 100,00 years ago, and the Mata were created before Mata Nui awoke 100,000 years ago. He might be older than Takua/Takanuva though . . .

Well, he might not be. Gresh wasn't alive during the Core War, about 100,00 years ago, and the Mata were created before Mata Nui awoke 100,000 years ago. He might be older than Takua/Takanuva though . . .

Gresh was alive during the Core War, just too young to fight in it.

Gresh was alive during the Core War, just too young to fight in it.

Unless Glatorian mature incredibly slowly he wouldn't have been very old then, which could mean that both Tahu and Takanuva (Av-Matoran were made first) are older than him. Either way though, they're all very old. :laugh:

It'll be hysterical if this new line uses Inika bodies frequently.

I have yet to get any of the Stars, since Wal-Mart and Target have yet to receive them.

Lack of giant set for the last of BIONICLE is really a shame.. I'd spend $90 for a giant Mata Nui robot set. That'd be a good way to close off the line.

Also.. What ever happened with that supposed "Gift" with TLR that was a mail-in deal? Did anyone ever get one? I haven't so far.

Edited by Chef Hatchet