RoodakaHK

Bionicle-2010?

Oh god you're right it looks black. HELL yes.

They are recoloring THREE of my favorite blades, too. Kopaka's, Skrall's, and Ackar's flame :D

Hey all those nostalgic BZPers.

Just pretend Tahu is 01 Tahu.

You pretty much get same thing.

And this nonsense about "rereleasing", It's the same as Nuva and Mistika forms. ._. They're different.

Anyway, I'm still hopelessly clinging on to the want of Mask packs. ._.

And if Skrall has a Gunmetal Kopaka Sword, that'd be amazing.

EDIT: Black maybe, If it is, that's even better. Dark Kopaka. :o

Oh and how is Ackar's blade recolored? A darker trans? Can't tell right now. =/

EDIT 2: And Skrall's blade is just Tuma's right?

I swore people were talking about 12 Small sets, but yea, they probably wouldn't change the lineup so drastically. ._.

So we get... One more Nuva Armor and... One more new armor?

Or maybe even a Body?

I'm guessing one of each new armor then, so we get Mask, 2 arm armor, 2 Nuva armor, and a Chest Armor, same as Arm Armor, so we get a Gold Tahu.

Nifty.

[-TA-]

Edited by The Alchemyst

They are recoloring THREE of my favorite blades, too. Kopaka's, Skrall's, and Ackar's flame :D

Nah, the Skrall blades look to be the same as Tuma's or Fero's.

It seems to be a blend of red to orange.

I swore people were talking about 12 Small sets, but yea, they probably wouldn't change the lineup so drastically. ._.

So we get... One more Nuva Armor and... One more new armor?

Or maybe even a Body?

These might be entirely promotional, so we might get 12 small sets still.

I'm guessing one of each new armor then, so we get Mask, 2 arm armor, 2 Nuva armor, and a Chest Armor, same as Arm Armor, so we get a Gold Tahu.

Or if you put it on Takanuva, old school Mata Nui :D

@Bfahome: I actually meant to say rereleasing but I was thinking of the recolors lol

Edited by The Dor

...Told you so. :P

But seriously, I'm peeing my pants at the possibility of a well-designed small Piraka AND Rahkshi. Heck, I'm peeing my pants at the sight of these. Tahu looks gorgeous- he really does. Surprisingly, everything looks proportionate, and I loooooooove the new small armor pieces they've added on to these sets! Takanuva looks meh- unless the Mask of Light is gray or silver, along with his hands and feet. They are slightly-off color, so that may be.

I really like Gresh. I think its a cute and accurate simplifying of the original figure. I'll have to see a Skrall before I can pass judgment though.

Still... TAHU! That made me so happy. And PIRAKARAHKSHI.

It looks like instead of being comlpetely orange like Ackar's, Tahu's is gonna start red on the bottom and gradually turn orange.

I'm really exicted with these sets, especially since this is probably gonna be the closest I ever get to owning Tahu Mata (Despite being one of the smaller sets, the build is about the same height as the Mata's).

It looks like instead of being comlpetely orange like Ackar's, Tahu's is gonna start red on the bottom and gradually turn orange.

I'm really exicted with these sets, especially since this is probably gonna be the closest I ever get to owning Tahu Mata (Despite being one of the smaller sets, the build is about the same height as the Mata's).

Find one for cheap.

I'm sure I got two lying around, I could sell you one. xD

The recolor isn't much though, it could also be effects. D:

And @Dor: Too bad the Gold is gonna be stupid new gold. ;-; If it wasn't we could use Old Avohkii.

[-TA-]

What you see is the four less exciting Bio sets of 2010.

Then my wallet just died. :sadnew:

Gresh has chibi-feet and chibi armour, and a lime helmet. Do want

Skrall is chibi.....and cheaper than normal Skrall.....Oh god, somebody take out Avohkah's Sparks before he gets to the shops! (Seriously though, I want these mini-skrall to be another scale-to-other-Skrall-class, because I always wanted an evil Munchkin army! :cry_happy: )

Omi wins, it's a Hau with a plus rod. There's a dot in the mask, and I hope it isn't obvious in the real set. By the shape of the silver thing on Tahu's hand, it looks more like a Silver Hau. Three Haus in one set is just too incredible for me though. :cry_happy: Av-head is :cry_sad: .

Recoloured Avohkii! Now I'm really jealous of the New Gold Avohkii owners, because they can now get that mask in five different colours. (not including Platnium) I really want to know the reason for Taka being silver though, and I hope it's not leeching again.

For the golden BIONICLE, I'm guessing that the bigger, more essential-to-construction-pieces of the BIONICLE will be included in larger sets. Although this latest gimmick is annoying, at least we get awesome gold recolours of useful parts. And at least the gold parts aren't randomly packed, or in 1in3 sets.

So yeah, my views on the sets have changed, if only for the recolours and sexy-chibi-pieces. But storyline wise, it's still really messed up.

Then my wallet just died. :sadnew:

Gresh has chibi-feet and chibi armour, and a lime helmet. Do want

Skrall is chibi.....and cheaper than normal Skrall.....Oh god, somebody take out Avohkah's Sparks before he gets to the shops! (Seriously though, I want these mini-skrall to be another scale-to-other-Skrall-class, because I always wanted an evil Munchkin army! :cry_happy: )

Omi wins, it's a Hau with a plus rod. There's a dot in the mask, and I hope it isn't obvious in the real set. By the shape of the silver thing on Tahu's hand, it looks more like a Silver Hau. Three Haus in one set is just too incredible for me though. :cry_happy: Av-head is :cry_sad: .

Recoloured Avohkii! Now I'm really jealous of the New Gold Avohkii owners, because they can now get that mask in five different colours. (not including Platnium) I really want to know the reason for Taka being silver though, and I hope it's not leeching again.

For the golden BIONICLE, I'm guessing that the bigger, more essential-to-construction-pieces of the BIONICLE will be included in larger sets. Although this latest gimmick is annoying, at least we get awesome gold recolours of useful parts. And at least the gold parts aren't randomly packed, or in 1in3 sets.

So yeah, my views on the sets have changed, if only for the recolours and sexy-chibi-pieces. But storyline wise, it's still really messed up.

Yeah, that's what I thought, the torso would be in a boxed set, the arms in a canister etc. I think the dot is on the Hau, it shows up on the golden one too :( What do you mean about the new gold Avohkii?

It seems that "golden BIONICLE" will be recolored "7116 Tahu" - look at the pieces, they're actually match.

What do you mean about the new gold Avohkii?

It's a prototype part, not in sets. I'm also glad for the people who have it, that the golden BIONICLE isn't Takanuva. That would suck for them, especially Omi, who spent a fair amount to get a New-Gold Avohkii.

Find one for cheap.

I'm sure I got two lying around, I could sell you one. xD

The recolor isn't much though, it could also be effects. D:

And @Dor: Too bad the Gold is gonna be stupid new gold. ;-; If it wasn't we could use Old Avohkii.

[-TA-]

I'm the kind of person that can only buy something if it's unopened. I've looked for misb Tahu's multiple times, and they're really expensive.

It's a prototype part, not in sets. I'm also glad for the people who have it, that the golden BIONICLE isn't Takanuva. That would suck for them, especially Omi, who spent a fair amount to get a New-Gold Avohkii.

Where did he get it, from LEGO or BZP? I just want to see pics of it :/

Hey uh...

Did anyone consider that these sets are in packs of two?

Or is this wishful thinking?

I'm crying because I know I'm wrong. :cry_sad:

Hey uh...

Did anyone consider that these sets are in packs of two?

Or is this wishful thinking?

I'm crying because I know I'm wrong. :cry_sad:

No, I think the impulse and canister sets are just sold to retailers in packs of 2, but they sell them individually.

See how nice it is when you guys finally get a confirmation from Lego? (since Front confirmed). Way better than speculating and all that jazz. :P

Recoloured Avohkii!

Wha? Looks very silver to me.

Where did he get it, from LEGO or BZP? I just want to see pics of it :/

Ebay.

And pics. Only thing missing from that pics is my Marbled Red/Black Strakk helment.

No, I think the impulse and canister sets are just sold to retailers in packs of 2, but they sell them individually.

This is true. When I was working for Walm-art and in Toys, they split the canisters/smaller sets into 3ave a red guy, blue guy, and a black guy while the other box will have the other 3.

-Omi

Edited by Omicron

The Skrall uses an Av-matoran leg as a neck. That could look messed up from sideways.

Mind just got blown.

That's interesting.

Anyone with Avtoran and Skrall go build one now? 8D

[-TA-]

Mind just got blown.

That's interesting.

Anyone with Avtoran and Skrall go build one now? 8D

[-TA-]

I tried it out while making a ChiBionicle Rahkshi, and it does look kinda weird from the side. It works really well for hunchbacks though. :3

Wha? Looks very silver to me.

The Silver has changed since 2003, just as the greys and gold have changed. Qualifies a new colour in my books.

Yea, technically I guess.

That depends though.

According to Peeron, Both 2008 Silver and 2003 Silver are all Pearl Lt. Gray.

That includes the Avohkii.

There'll be a slight difference though, probably.

[-TA-]

The Silver has changed since 2003, just as the greys and gold have changed. Qualifies a new colour in my books.

Silver is Silver when it comes to Lego. Gold is a different story.

-Omi

Silver is Silver when it comes to Lego. Gold is a different story.

-Omi

I'm sure LEGO considers all purple Krana as the same colour. There might not be a difference in the records, but the difference is clearly visible.

@ The Alchemyst - Take any 2003 weapon and compare it to a 2008 one - The 2008 ones are clearly a different silver, with a softer colour and a more greenish tinge. Also, Bricklink is generally more accurate than Peeron, and Bricklink acknowledges plenty of different silvers. :classic: