Peppermint_M

Suggestions for an Inferno HQ?

Well, once I get home from Canada (I get back to London on Friday) I will be starting my Inferno HQ. I have decided that I will begin by building each of the sections and then building the shell around them. The command center is the first to try, as I have everything I need to create it in my collection at home. For those sections that are not buildable with my current stocks, I shall mock up in whatever colours I have and then work out any kinks before buying the parts.

Would it be a good idea if I buy a second Mission 8 for all the parts, or would I be better of just getting a big bag of brown bricks?

I also have a small request:

12485080703_DISPLAY.jpg

As you can see Inferno has a number of screens behind his desk. Would anyone be able to design images to go on the screens? I want them to fit a 2x2 tile, I need at least six, maybe more once I have built it. They can be graphs or readouts, CCTV of crimes, images of random chaos, spying on the Agents and whatever else a super villian has on his umpteen screens.

If anyone wants to make some I will certainly use them, I'll just need warning if I need to resize them.

EDIT: I also need suggestions for heads to use on Inferno grunts/goons they can be any sort of head as long as they look good with orange.

Edited by Peppermint_M

Well, once I get home from Canada (I get back to London on Friday) I will be starting my Inferno HQ. I have decided that I will begin by building each of the sections and then building the shell around them. The command center is the first to try, as I have everything I need to create it in my collection at home. For those sections that are not buildable with my current stocks, I shall mock up in whatever colours I have and then work out any kinks before buying the parts.

Would it be a good idea if I buy a second Mission 8 for all the parts, or would I be better of just getting a big bag of brown bricks?

I also have a small request:

12485080703_DISPLAY.jpg

As you can see Inferno has a number of screens behind his desk. Would anyone be able to design images to go on the screens? I want them to fit a 2x2 tile, I need at least six, maybe more once I have built it. They can be graphs or readouts, CCTV of crimes, images of random chaos, spying on the Agents and whatever else a super villian has on his umpteen screens.

If anyone wants to make some I will certainly use them, I'll just need warning if I need to resize them.

EDIT: I also need suggestions for heads to use on Inferno grunts/goons they can be any sort of head as long as they look good with orange.

The 2x2 tile behind his desc could be security cameras with pictures of each individual room :classic:

I need to make sitckers that I can use as the camera feeds to the command room... I'm just a bit rubbish at designing my own.

I need to make sitckers that I can use as the camera feeds to the command room... I'm just a bit rubbish at designing my own.

In MCW I asked for a stencil of a 2x2 plate and once I get one I'll try to make some. :classic:

Awesome.

I have been looking at the printed tiles made by Lego and only about five or ten are going to be useful too me, and then I realised I didn't have a single picture right for the screens in the command room!

Can't wait to see them :thumbup:

Is this enough? I got the pics from Lego.com and they will probably need a bit of resizing so don't print them on sticky paper right away if you don't like them I'll try to make my own I just thought that these would look pretty good. :cry_happy:

3786888686_547a344327_o.jpg

Edited by computerbug

Oh wow, those sort of things are great! I forgot there would be images on the website!

Let me know what sort of re-sizing they'd need and I can print 'em off for my build later in the week :thumbup:

I'll have to make a computerbug for the HQ :classic:

After much deliberation, I have decided that I shall buy the new Agents 2.0 sets and the only Agents set I do not own. Then if I decide I still need the parts I will purchase a second Mission 8.

Suggestions for new goons heads to use on the spare uniforms I will be collecting are most appreciated.

After much deliberation, I have decided that I shall buy the new Agents 2.0 sets and the only Agents set I do not own. Then if I decide I still need the parts I will purchase a second Mission 8.

Suggestions for new goons heads to use on the spare uniforms I will be collecting are most appreciated.

Perhaps these would be good for D. Zaster slaves? Anyhow I'll print off the decals on my computer soon to see hoe they fit they're for 2X2 plates right? And just for a heads up ever since they stopped making mission 8 they now sell for about $100.00 in the USA on Earth.

~Computerbug

Well. Those heads look great for D.Zaster guys.

I also liked these to replace the levers on the robo-drones as heads.

I am looking on eBay.co.uk and they seem to be selling sets for about rrp, but like I said, I'll get them after I have all the others.

Good thinking on the purchases there, nice to know you're thinking it through. If there is a Volcano Base in a store close to oyu, I'd definitely say go ahead and buy it, the pieces are obviously fantastic for building an even better volcano base.

For the fish tank, are you using the one from the speedracer set? Because that is a really good choice.

Those images would work great for computer screens, as would the Inferno logo stickers that fit in a 2x2 tile.

To the Brickmobile! :devil:

Yep, the Speed Racer fish tank has been in my plans from day one.

I have also decided to add a dart board after finding one while browsing bricklink.

I made my order last night, a further order of the last two sets I need will be soon (unless our legoland trip in september has any) and then I will pick up mission 8 online or hopefully from the clearance store...

Bwa hahaahah.

My order has arrived!

A box full of brand new level and half a bottle of rum? That's my weekend sorted.

I shall start work on the Mecha Bay once the mech is built. Plus I have a few small Agents MOCs to post later...

Bwa hahaahah.

My order has arrived!

A box full of brand new level and half a bottle of rum? That's my weekend sorted.

I shall start work on the Mecha Bay once the mech is built. Plus I have a few small Agents MOCs to post later...

Sounds like an awesome weekend. :laugh: The Mecha is a fun build and you can't beat those figs. I'm also a fig fan of Dollar Bill and Dyna Mite. Happy building!