DoubleT

Doc Oc & Sirius Black Mini Figs

Hi :)

I just want to show to of the new Minifigs with the new Skin Tones.

Doc Oc.

dococ.jpg

Damn he looks cool. His exstra "arms" are great. And he does look angry and agressiv.

Does he look like Alfred Molina who plays him in the movie? A little.

Sirius Black

Sidius.jpg

Hmm it not that special of a mini fig. But this is how he looks in the sets. Not like the promotion pics that was leeked, where he had Potter hair. Does he look like Gary Oldman? Nope.

But I do like the new skin color, its not bad at all. And I do think that the new mini fig color can be used with the yellow mini figs.

Photo Credit: Myself, sorry for the bad pic of Sirius Black.

It's not bad, it's blurred :lol: Thx for the pics, I just can't wait to get those peach minifigs :)

Hey, they look great. I just ordered a few of the Harry Potter and Spiderman sets today. I cant wait to get my hands on them! :D

Jon.

much more interesting for me would be to see a comparison of yellow and skin-toned figs...e.g. into a diorama, so that we can see, how the new minifigs will look if we add them to our collection of yellow figs... do you have any pics like that, DoubleT?!?

I'm sure he will take some so you will be able to see by yourself :)

I can't wait to get the Doc Ock minifigure, he looks so cool! And the skin tones don't bother me at all. :lol:

Aaahhh a pleasure to see you posting here sam :) I also want to get those minifigs, as well as new star wars peach minifigs. I hope they will release the maximul of new peach minifigs now, because I have to change all my luke's heads :<

If the star wars tones look good then i will probably change all of my figures to match, but if they aren't very good I guess Im probably gonna change them all to yellow. We'll just have to see which sets they release in the future. Im sure there will be at least one set with Luke in. :D

Jon.

A set with Luke? No no would never happend. Look how few sets there are with him now (y)

Lol! :lol:

What do you think they wil do with stormies? Is it now wrong to produce them with yellow heads? Maybe they will have flesh toned heads!! :D

Jon.

Ofcause they have to have that. It's not nice to leave somebody out.. :$

Muahahah, I don't think they care at all <_< I just hope they will release more stormies... We never have enough of them

Maybe we will get some in 10131 :D , if we ever find out what it is :angry: .

Jon.

I just pray for a death star set ! I think there is not enough movie location playsets. We have many ships but the only locations are the cantina, jabba palace and cloud city. This is not a lot for such a big universe. Where are Endor, hoth, etc...

hot and endor system's places are not very famous in front of mos esley cantina and yoda's house ^^

or maybe we just have to wait until the trilogi dvd's out and they will make it...

but plz no skin tones ... :blink:

How can Hoth and Endor NOT be famous??? :o :huh:

Two massive battles take place in each of those locations. They are 2 of the most important places in Star Wars. I am sure Lego will create something for each, there is still a few years left on the license.

And as for skin tones. I think all the licensed sets will have skin tones form now on.

Jon.

strange, is it possible, that every thread goes completly off-topic here?!? :P

and what about the story tellers??? they inlcude also some (VERY small) locations (death star / trade fed starship)???

Yeah, we never really manage to keep on topic! :D

Yeah the story tellers are small locations but for Hoth and Endor I hope for some bigger sets like Jabba's palace or Cloud City. That would be good.

Jon.

hm, the big locations like cloud city are realy cool, but normally i can't afford such large sets... :(

i would prefere several little sets that can be put together to a bigger one, like jabbas palace... if there where some more additional sets for it, it could be a REALLY GREAT...

Cantina additional sets for example :<

Considering the cloud city I think the price is correct but it would have been better in my opinion without the landing zone. They could have replace it with a corridor. In know a corridor is nothing but most of the cloud city scenes takes place in corridors