Sign in to follow this  
chewie

V-wing on S@H

They'er limited edition casts of something that combines two of the things I love most. $65US is fine.

Besides, it's not like they're made out of ABS ;-)

these are cool... i would use theme as paper weights on my desk (perfect size)... and 6 inches for 65 USD is fine... it's not like i want a sculpture in my living room !!! just a little nick-nack for the desk or shelf. (these would be prefect for people who work in a cube ;-) )

i only wish they came in something other than SW :-X

- BrickMiner

i agree...limited or not, 65 is expensive. they better be casted in titanium to be worth 65. :-P

I agree.

I also want a bronze astromech head so I can make a system-scale version of Darth Vader's Starfighter from between eps 3 and 4. And black octagonal wing pieces

joined and shrunk

catalogue4.jpg

COOL!I like the design on Grievous starfighter and the ILC.Except,shouldn't the wings be further up the ship? X-D

COOL!I like the design on Grievous starfighter and the ILC.Except,shouldn't the wings be further up the ship? X-D

You haven't seen the design of the ILC before, have you? ;-)

You haven't seen the design of the ILC before, have you? ;-)

I have.I just think the wing should be in the middlish part.I saw it in star wars battlefront 2.

It would be cool if it did come out.I would buy one.

Hi I'm new here

I think the imperial landing craft is so cool. I really like how the Y-wing looks like the Ultimate collectors edition. I'm so dissapionted in the At-st but the driver is so cool.

Hello and welcome to those boards Darthking623!

Hope you will enjoy it here!

But droid heads without the corresponding bodies frustrate me >_< so I'd rather get a red droid body, or them include an extra bronze body with the bronze head for when the droid is out of the ship (which I think they should have done all along)

Amen to that!!

Can

I think when TLC are making fighters like the V-wing they should make it so that it fits the whole Droid not just the head it is possible.

I think when TLC are making fighters like the V-wing they should make it so that it fits the whole Droid not just the head it is possible.

If they did that, to just fit the droid body, the fighters will look oversized to minifigs and therefore ugly :-X . Maybe if they just included the body in the set it could work. Unlike the Y-Wing, which has bulk body and will fit the droid's entire body, fighters like the V-Wing and JSF Are just plates and thin, like in the movie that only allow the head.

The JSF is not supposed to have a droid body, the "real" one doesn't have one either. R4G9 is just a head, i believe the same goes for the v-wing, if i interpret this image correctly.

http://www.starwars-tw.com/story/character...-wing-pilot.jpg

so technically only anakin's jsf is "missing" a droid body. then again i have never understood how R2 is suppost to fit in the movie JSF without sticking his feet out of the bottom .

Regarding Astromech Droids & JSF, here is the answer taken from SW.com's databank JSF & V-Wing:

* Regarding the Delta-7 (EP2 JSF)

A truncated astromech droid was hard-wired into the starfighter's port side, providing repair and navigation information to the Jedi pilot.

* Regarding the Eta-2 (EP3 JSF)

A full-size astromech rested within a spring-loaded socket on the port wing, and the craft's wingtips could fold open, revealing hexagonal panels when the ship entered combat mode.

* Regarding the Alpha-3 Nimbus (V-Wing)

The needle-nosed craft could hold a single clone pilot, with a partially covered astromech droid providing navigation and in-flight repairs.

In conclusion its normal to have only the head on EP2 JSF models !! Its only aggravating on EP3 ones & V-Wings >:-(

Hope that cleared everything for you lads ;-)

*yoda*

But in episode 3 R4 has a body-droid.jpgSo there should be bodies with the V-wing and JSF!

i will get the landing craft, the atst and a cople of clone battle pack atlest.

the ywing look a little short and wide compared to the ones in the movies. will perhaps get it

if i feel the need for more battle droids i know where to get them.

the only thing i cant see myself getting is the grievius fighter, mostly since its a unique ship and have

nothing to do in a space battle.

Axle, do re-read what I wrote :-|

There is something I think is hilarious when you think of it: the set that is called GG's fighter is based on a ship that GG NEVER flies on the movie :-D It really should be renamed Obie's escape fighter :-D :-P

*yoda*

Hehee, that'd be funny :-D .

I must change my thought on the REAL JSF. Well, I've realised that, based on images and my Obi-Wan JSF from Hasbro, Their is a bit of a "box" that fits under the wings, but on lego, i think something like this is too complicated, which I think TLC doesn't want on samller sets like these.

I thought my local Woolworths had got rid of their LEGO, as they just had some Inika Bionicle and a few Exo-Force on this cardboard display.

Nope they just moved it to the most hidden part of the shop!

AND they had some A-wings. 2. So I bought em' Great!

Theyve got the Dino 2010

Wow. The new sets looks really amazing! I think, i'll buy all of them! :-D

And we get grey Super Battle Droids, a Shock trooper and an AT-ST driver!

The summer sets sound interesting too (and I hope, they bring out a new AT-AT, that would be sweet!)