Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Cogs of the Gods?

This is a very strange but awesome MOC! :thumbup: I love the effect of the whole Sand=Eve thing good work but I do not really understand the concept of a robotic god! :tongue:

Stunnig work as usual. I really envy you of all of you bird colors, I really want more. Whats with all the nudity? :tongue:

Stunnig work as usual. I really envy you of all of you bird colors, I really want more. Whats with all the nudity? :tongue:

ou are right that robot really needs t buy some clothes! :sick: Just kidding! But seriously why has some of Jordans MOCs have nude figs in them lately?

Edited by computerbug

Love it's head, love it's lower legs, love the idea. And I also love the tree and the directly surronding area.

Love it's head, love it's lower legs, love the idea. And I also love the tree and the directly surronding area.

The tree looks awesome, like the robot too but he does kinda look naked and alien -I guess thats the point

Sweet MOC, Jordan, I rather like a religious MOC every now and again, it's a bit more interesting than the usual car and truck MOCs.

Edited by Strikerâ„¢

The robot and setting remind me of Evangelion, nicely done Jordan!

Very cool! ...and much more believable than the bibles' "accounts" of the creation of the Earth and its inhabitants.