Hi, I've just arrived at Eurobricks. As they say: "Better late than never"!!

I've been on BL for a while and just had a recommendation to check out this site.

From first impressions, I must say that I'm impressed! Well layed out and lots of nice MOCs and pics of the new Lego sets posted!! :tongue:

Very cool site and I hope to make many visits! Cheers, K-) :laugh:

Edited by plantgirl

Hi, I've just arrived at Eurobricks. As they say: "Better late than never"!!

I've been on BL for a while and just had a recommendation to check out this site.

From first impressions, I must say that I'm impressed! Well layed out and lots of nice MOCs and pics of the new Lego sets posted!! :tongue:

Very cool site and I hope to make many visits! Cheers, K-) :laugh:

Welcome! So is that latitude North or South of the equator? There are plenty of down under people here.

Is Gidday, the Kiwi version of G'day?

Edited by hewman

Hi Plantgirl, and welcome! :sweet:

Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself? What themes do you like, do you do other things besides LEGO (or don't you...? :tongue: )?

Well I hope you'll have fun here.

See you around! :classic:

Dr. Brick

Welcome to EB, I am certain you will enjoy yourself here!

Welcome! So is that latitude North or South of the equator? There are plenty of down under people here.

Is Gidday, the Kiwi version of G'day?

Sorry, my bad- just what happens late at night!! 37 south. I haven't looked north, but I think it is ocean!! Basiaclly Auckland city.

Um, I have two boys- 10 and 12, and a very supportive hubby.

This the URl from my BL "about me" page. Pretty much sums it up- http://www.bricklink.com/aboutMe.asp?u=Plantgirl

I am finding that the talk on BL is getting more and more focused on the problems related its members selling/buying, and less on the fun side of Lego. I mean, Lego is designed for FUN, right?? So, hence I am here to get/spread some of that Lego magic :tongue:

Cheers, K-)

Sorry, my bad- just what happens late at night!! 37 south. I haven't looked north, but I think it is ocean!! Basiaclly Auckland city.

Um, I have two boys- 10 and 12, and a very supportive hubby.

This the URl from my BL "about me" page. Pretty much sums it up- http://www.bricklink.com/aboutMe.asp?u=Plantgirl

I am finding that the talk on BL is getting more and more focused on the problems related its members selling/buying, and less on the fun side of Lego. I mean, Lego is designed for FUN, right?? So, hence I am here to get/spread some of that Lego magic :tongue:

Cheers, K-)

Yes, the forum on bricklink is dominated by a loud few. Over here, there's better information on upcoming sets, reviews, and generally a less antagonistic attitude. I'm sure you'll like it here. There's a topic somewhere on where to find lego sets in NZ. I'll see if I can track it down for you.

Edit: here it is NZ Lego

Edited by hewman