Mister Phes

The GREAT historical LEGO WAR!!!

You might find that there's already a settlement on Barbados... You'll find its the first major English settlement in the Lesser Antilles! Which is good, because we were going to capture it anyway. So go ahead. Send those 3 ships to Barbados, defeat the guard and install a viceroy. Oh, and capture the governor for ransom!

I wonder if Lord Viking II is paying any attention to what is about to occur...

What does all this mean? Have I discovered an underground dragon nest? Will I have dragons in my power? Could this help in the mystery of Lord Viking I?

Where did you discover this dragons nest?

According to recent events Lord Viking I can be found in Falls Darkness's dungeon! Better double check with Willy on that one since he's launching the rescue mission.

???:

Well, now, this is good! Evil Willy has arrived and we are currently treating him and his allies to some New Greenland hospitality... The good kind, I mean... and we are helping repair his ship. We might be leaving soon...

Falls Darkness has brought his brother's secretary back to New Greenland... a disturbing turn of events, but we are hopeful he does not speak of our resistance. All that remains is his invitations to the Celebration... No words from the secretary, though, and "Viking" has not returned from his scouting. When he does, Evil Willy and his men shall learn of his identity...

Our ships would have rendezvous at *map* by now, I've just recieved an update via a messenger bird. How are things progressing in New Greenland? Any word from Viking yet?

No word of "Viking" yet. But I do see your ships on the horizon! Yes, we will give you the midgard...Have fun with it I guess, and dont put it to waste :D

It definitely won't go to waste, the Inquistion will study it thoroughly and determine its weaknesses. We shall gain a better understanding of their anatomy which will be most useful for destroying the bigger and more elite serpents.

Meanwhile... Several of my monkeys have completed their training and now have been allocated tasks... Somewhere... Pitty Tophdawg didn't act sooner otherwise he might have found a method of preventing this from happening. Ah well... There's always hope for the future!

The dragon nest is roughly 3 kilometres below Fuji, Japan. Here is the latest installment:

The warriors have come, clutching a cache of hard stones. My prophets threw them in the fire, and I let them, believing them to be dragon eggs. Hopefully this will not spark a war, bu-One of them has hatched, and it is a dragon, being roughly 2 feet long, and 1 foot tall, excluding the half-foot spines. I have fed it raw veal, and it seems to work well. It has grown about a half-foot, and two others have hatched, one of which died during birth.

Now to the Barbados war:

My ships have reached Barbados, and attacked. One shot has hit the bell tower, and caused a great tumbling, so that it crumbled, although leaving much to be desired for in way of destruction.

My dragon training is going grerat 2 of my dragons have just mated. soon i will have some eggs. also 3 more dragons and there riders have completed there training. my wizards yes wizards not gypsies or prophets are trying to discover the meaning of the prophecy (if wondering what the propechey is it will be my signature).

The dragon nest is roughly 3 kilometres below Fuji, Japan. Here is the latest installment:

The warriors have come, clutching a cache of hard stones. My prophets threw them in the fire, and I let them, believing them to be dragon eggs. Hopefully this will not spark a war, bu-One of them has hatched, and it is a dragon, being roughly 2 feet long, and 1 foot tall, excluding the half-foot spines. I have fed it raw veal, and it seems to work well. It has grown about a half-foot, and two others have hatched, one of which died during birth.

Get training those dragons immediately! Also train some skilled riders and the two combined will make an excellent counter measure against other dragon attacks!

Now to the Barbados war:

My ships have reached Barbados, and attacked. One shot has hit the bell tower, and caused a great tumbling, so that it crumbled, although leaving much to be desired for in way of destruction.

The remainder of our fleet is now launching an attack on St Kitts and there is much resistance from the fort. I think we shall have to two thirds of the fleet to the other side of the island in order to launch a ground assault. The remaining third can act as a diversion by keeping the fort busy.

My dragon training is going grerat 2 of my dragons have just mated. soon i will have some eggs. also 3 more dragons and there riders have completed there training. my wizards yes wizards not gypsies or prophets are trying to discover the meaning of the prophecy (if wondering what the propechey is it will be my signature).

Is it possible someone can send something to smash those eggs? I imagine the quickest way to take a dragon out is before its born. However, I doubt anyone can reach the nest in time.

Very soon Dragon King, the Inquistion and its allies will have its own dragons! Oriental dragons at that! So you go ahead and figure that prophecy out, it'll keep you busy while we attend to more important things! :^D

???:

I have not met Evil Willy in person yet because of a reason I cannot explain. But I'm sure that you have realized that the Midgard never reached you. The Onfir Dragon saw it defenseless and decided to... snatch it from the boat. The Onfir is the most dangerous dragon ever documented and can not be slain by even a Elite Midgard. Perhaps it would be wise to pit the Onfir against the Elite Midgard? Still, none have tamed it, and only two are in existance: one egg that is in the treasury of Terra and the wild one that lives in Old Greenland. It is the most dangerous dragon separately, but a large group of Fanfir riders would be able to take it down... hopefully.

What are your ideas upon the subject?

???:

I have not met Evil Willy in person yet because of a reason I cannot explain. But I'm sure that you have realized that the Midgard never reached you. The Onfir Dragon saw it defenseless and decided to... snatch it from the boat. The Onfir is the most dangerous dragon ever documented and can not be slain by even a Elite Midgard. Perhaps it would be wise to pit the Onfir against the Elite Midgard? Still, none have tamed it, and only two are in existance: one egg that is in the treasury of Terra and the wild one that lives in Old Greenland. It is the most dangerous dragon separately, but a large group of Fanfir riders would be able to take it down... hopefully.

Already on it i am seding my several ships with all of my dragon riders to capture it. Since i am close to new greenland i shall reach it soon. ALso i send some to terra in hopes to get the egg.

Is it possible someone can send something to smash those eggs? I imagine the quickest way to take a dragon out is before its born. However, I doubt anyone can reach the nest in time.

Very soon Dragon King, the Inquistion and its allies will have its own dragons! Oriental dragons at that! So you go ahead and figure that prophecy out, it'll keep you busy while we attend to more important things! :^D

You should not talk. I controll mosly fanfir dragons and a couple og nidhogs your pitifull oriental will stand no chance. Sorry for double posting.

???:

I have not met Evil Willy in person yet because of a reason I cannot explain. But I'm sure that you have realized that the Midgard never reached you.

Which Midgard are you referring to? The Inquistion has recieved what appears to be a dead juvenille Midgard from Evil Willy, but it is by no means the Elite Midgard which we all fear.

???:

The Onfir Dragon saw it defenseless and decided to... snatch it from the boat. The Onfir is the most dangerous dragon ever documented and can not be slain by even a Elite Midgard. Perhaps it would be wise to pit the Onfir against the Elite Midgard? Still, none have tamed it, and only two are in existance: one egg that is in the treasury of Terra and the wild one that lives in Old Greenland. It is the most dangerous dragon separately, but a large group of Fanfir riders would be able to take it down... hopefully.

Yes by all means use the Onfir dragon to attack the Elite Midgard serpent! They're only big stupid animals which could be lured together via a trail of food they find most desirable. Depriving them of all other food sources would leave them no choice but to follow the trail. However, I know nothing upon which they eat so this idea could be rather misinformed.

The idea of using the Onfir dragon to kill the Elite Migard serpent is good in theory, it will also weaken the Onfir dragon which can be finished of by the Fanfir riders.

Is Viking still planning to meet Evil Willy as planned?

Midgaurds are also stupid. Every thing is going to plan soon a powerful dragon will be under my control the Prophecy is coming true.

You should not talk. I controll mosly fanfir dragons and a couple og nidhogs your pitifull oriental will stand no chance.

Technically they're not mine, as the Japanese are carrying out that operation, but the news I've recently recieved indicates that the Inquisition and its allies could have a contingent of Fanfir Dragons of its own at its disposal.

Meanwhile... Deep in the Caribbean... I have sent 3 War Galleon each containing 200 men to land on the northern coast of the island upon which St. Kitts is situated. It appears nobody has detected our prescence yet so we're going to sneak as close as we can get to St. Kitts and take them by surprise!

Dragon King:

I was not replying to you. that message was for the Inquistition, but here's a message for you...

Falls Darkness to Dragon King:

You have my full dragon force at your disposal, Dragon King. Your prophecy sounds interesting, does it speak of me, or a Falls Darkness?

I must encourage you to build defenses for your newly conquered areas. They could be stolen by the Inquisition at any time, due to their weakness after your victories against them.

Midgaurds are also stupid. Every thing is going to plan soon a powerful dragon will be under my control the Prophecy is coming true.

Dammit! Someone stop this prophecy from coming true. It could spell trouble.

For anyone who has missed it...

One for the DRAGON lord on his dark throne

In the land of AMERICA where the shadows lie.

One DRAGON to rule them all, One DRAGON to find them,

One DRAGON to bring them all and into darkness bind them.

That dragon needs taking out before it becomes a problem!

???:

A large group of Fanfir riders would be able to take it down... hopefully.

How many Fanfir dragons do you have available Mysterious Messenger?

???:

Yes, the midgard that Evil Willy sent you was captured, but we have sent you another that we caught close to enemy shores.

Either move your ships out to sea or bring them to shore, the Elite midgard will be making another round soon.

Viking's prolonged meeting with Evil Willy will proceed.

Dragon King to Falls Darkness:

That is only half the profecy my wizards could not decipher the rest. In fact every ship has a copy of it I will allow you to have the copy and let you see what you make out of it. Also thanks for letting me use your dragon force in return i will give you New Zealand. Finally i will start constructing the wall.

Falls Darkness to Dragon King:

Ah, I see. So, do you have any clues to the location of this dragon?

??? to Mister_Phes:

A large brigade would probably do it. About a Score and a half? We still would need to find some more Fanfirs, and if we couldn't, add a few more Nidhoggs.

I have landed on Greenland.

Dragon King to Falls Darkness

I have landed on Greenland and give you the prophecy also i have begun searching. I would guess it would probably be in the mountains especially in a cave so i have sent some scouts to the mountains.