Klaus-Dieter

2010 themes and sets?

This is unfortunately confirmed from several sources as not an option (Jamie's interview, our LA...)

Too bad.

Never say never!

TLG announced in 2007 that they would no longer offer plumes for medieval helmets because of high cost. And what did we see 1 year 1/2 later? plumes!!

I assume that they will release a train car ony if the Emerald Night is a success. Is it a success? If so, we can hope.

In 2010 no more indiana jones, no more agents and end of 2010 no more Bionicle.

Ouch, that's going to be hard on the Bionicle fans.

Why kill off Bionicle?

I think we need Front in here to explain :grin:

Never say never!

TLG announced in 2007 that they would no longer offer plumes for medieval helmets because of high cost. And what did we see 1 year 1/2 later? plumes!!

I assume TLG 'solved' that by making a piece that has much wider application (decorative element - e.g. on 10211 Imperial Flagship - or flame) than merely serve as a plume.

I have been told in good faith that next year Bionicle will only be releases of the best selling sets of all time.

No more Indy? that's a bit sad, but it could be expected since Prince of Persia is coming in.

No more Agents? One of my least favourite themes, I don't own any set yet and I hardly am gonna miss it.

No more Bionicle? I should be happy, if not for the fact that as much as I hate them, they seem to have helped Lego rising from the ashes.

A couple of notes from an Italian online shop:

- TLC stated that new (year's) items can not be available for preorder except for the last month before regular availability, nor pictures can be shown before that time.

- All items will be available until supplies last. Lego stopped productions in June, new supplies will arrive in January.