Sign in to follow this  
KimT

Trainstation

I laughed, too. And since KimT wanted to build riots around it (which he explained earlier in the thread) I think it was a funny question ;-)

New rule : people with no humour will be banned :-P Note that we've never been politically correct here.* (by "we" I mean the core members of the begining) so this kind of humour is definitly welcome in my humble opinion. I was about to make the same joke but thought "oh well, there'll be someone again to criticize".

Got my support aswell morten X-D

..oh come on its not just about humour its also about accepting a different opinion

....I commented on your opinion and you people commentend on mine!

..but as i didnt accept your opinion you didnt accept mine either

.So isnt it my right to NOT get a joke? |-/

.....politics are harder than you think!

.and peoples fellings are also hard to halndle

..you never know where you might stamble

I am a fan of Team America and that should say it all... Yeah I know I forgot the S.W.A.T, but that would suggest that these two guys were up to something. The entire MOC has already been taken apart in a ruff manner [like that of an explosion ;-) ].

I'm thinking about suburban enviroment with serious riots for my next project. That would allow Commander Smith and his kick-megablocks crew to get to work.

Thanks for all the kind words on my first "serious" MOC

KimT

.So isnt it my right to NOT get a joke? |-/

It is, this is why I used a smiley behind the bann comment.

I am a fan of Team America and that should say it all... Yeah I know I forgot the S.W.A.T, but that would suggest that these two guys were up to something. The entire MOC has already been taken apart in a ruff manner [like that of an explosion ;-) ].

I'm thinking about suburban enviroment with serious riots for my next project. That would allow Commander Smith and his kick-megablocks crew to get to work.

Thanks for all the kind words on my first "serious" MOC

KimT

Can't wait ! Maybe a new vision of those now famous french riots :-D